Chapter nine

~This chapter I had a inspiration witch I am going to use for this story the first one is a song called,

Jean jacket by The Summer Set

hope you guys like this chapter and don't worry it will start to get interesting just need to find more inspiration for certain themes and characters. ~

.
.
..
.
.
There is a storm coming, for the past few days the once clear blue skies now painted black and grey.

But that did not stop the young spirits that lived in the house, as Sasha and Scott sat on the porch looking out of the wide field, the humid air swirled around them as they both heard distant thunder rolling in.

"Thunderstorms are beautiful" Scott said as he continued to look out to the open space as Sasha nodded, as she went back to sketching something in her note book.

"I like the humid air and the way the rain touches your skin it's a bit odd like your wearing tank tops and shorts and it's raining when people normally say that you wear coats and umbrellas." Sasha said as she finished the shading on a part of her drawing.

Scott looked over to see that she had drew him, looking out to the scene in front of them, he smiled as he turned to look back out mumbling a quick "nice drawing"

Sasha quickly closed the notebook, "it's nothing!"

Scott smiled "relax it was a pretty cool drawing have you done anymore?" he asked reaching for the notebook as Sasha gave it to him.

Flicking through he saw many small sketches of plants, parts of the human body, a few small sketches everyone in the house but most of Sasha's muse to draw was Mitch as she got many angles of his face as well as his smile, there was one which caught Scott's attention this one was different from the others as this was a side profile of Mitch's face with well detailed shading.

He was amazed at the detail that was in one messy sketch, he rubbed his finger over the pencil marks on the page before giving it back to Sasha.

"Its beautiful"
"Thank you"

"Can I ask you a question" Scott said as he readjusted himself.

"Yea sure"

"Means your the child of Goddess Onyx have you found your power yet? I mean unless you was born into a mystic family then you would of already known if you did have a power or not"

"Well I mean if I am a child of the Onyx then wouldn't that mean that my mum or dad is apart of the mystic people personally I think it's from my mother's side as when I was younger she would tell me stories about fairies, nymphs and other magical creatures."

"Yea did you ever find crystals in your house or odd or unusual looking rocks placed in certain places in your home."

"Yea also she had this weird power that was near the windows and doorways."

"Yea it's used to keep out any unwanted energies and bad souls."

"Oh cool well now I know...do you believe in magic?"

"You mean sorcerery?" Scott questioned as Sasha played with the ends of her hair.

"Yes sorcerery also known as magician and illusionist my point is is that real in the mystic world? What I am now apart of does it really exist."

Scott was quiet for a moment as he was thinking about his answer, "yes it does but only someone with a high power past from a gene in the family but most of the times it's rare and not to sound sexist but it does only work with males, but there have been a few females to hold the power just not excel well enough with it."