Chapter twenty

~ The song for the chapter is; Beautiful to me by Olly Murs

.
.
.
.
.
"Scott?"

"Yes"

"Do you think that Sasha will be ok?" Mitch asked as he snuggled closer to Scott.

"I'm sure she is ok wherever she is...hopefully" he replied pulling a blanket over the both of them as he gave a soft kiss to Mitch's forehead.

"Why can't we look for her?"

"It's dangerous babe...and I wouldn't want to loose you or anyone in our family also there are people looking for her she will turn up I promise" Scott spoke as he drew small circles on Mitch's shoulders.

Mitch gave a satisfied moan as Scott smirked leaning down to kiss his neck, "Scott.."

"Yes Mitchy" Scott teased,

"Not right now...please" Mitch softly moaned as Scott's hands started to wonder, but stopped at his waist. "Tease" Mitch breathed.

"Hmm good night baby" Scott mumbled.

(I can write smut but I feel slightly awkward writing it about actual people..sorry)

--
"The plan is you go knock on that door and you tell them~"
"That I went for a walk and got lost" Sasha replied as she eagerly wanted to get out of Cassius creepy car.

"Good also don't tell them that you have a tracker inside you because it also has an microphone so chose your words carefully" he said as he brushed a Piece of Sasha's hair behind her ear, moving away from his touch.

"Can I go now?"

"Yes of course but remember Sasha I'm always watching and listening" Cassius said with an evil smile as Sasha got out of the car and walked down the pathway.

As she was walking she mumbled to herself "this is stupid why did I agree to this?"

"Because sweet heart you love your dear uncle"

She jumped at the voice inside her ear as she checked to see if he put anything in her ears, "haha...there is a speaker inside your earring lovely so you can hear my voice"

"Creep" Sasha mumbled as she turned into the driveway of the house, she walked up to the door taking a breath she knocked.

The door opened to reveal Kevin as he stood there in shock, "Sasha?"

"Hi Kev-" she replied before he grabbed her in a hug, before he came with flooding questions.

"Where did you go? Are you ok?? What happened to you oh my goodness Avi was so worried about you'

"He was? And i'm fine Kev I went for a walk and got kinda lost for a few days...but I found some deer hunters and they didn't shoot me thank god, but they fed me and then showed me the way back to the road and now I'm here" Sasha explained as Kevin pulled her inside.

"Avi is gonna be so happy that you're back let's go get him" Kevin pulled her all through the house as they got the library, Sasha was shocked that she still hadn't seen anyone else, walking into the room still had Kevin grip her hand as she was led through the maze.

"avi!... wait here" Kevin said as he pushed Sasha behind a bookcase "don't come out until I say ok?" Kevin whispered as he went over to Avi.

"What's up Kev?" Avi said as he stood waiting for Kevin to answer.

"You might want to sit down for this" he said as Avi hesitantly sat down,

"What's the surprise?"