Once upon a Fedora

"Mmh." Patrick mumbled from under the pillow. You started jumping up and down on the bed bouncing him. "Get up. Get up. Get up. Get up. Get up." You started chanting. "Mmhh no." He kept saying. You pushed him over and  attacked his stomach. "GAH! IM UP IM UP!" He screamed. Patrick sat up, with only a blanket and some boxers on to cover him. "Hey, stop staring, it's embarrassing me." He said while blushing. "No!" You screamed while jumping on him. "Gah! Why you do that (Y/N)?" You shrugged your shoulders and then fell off the bed. "We got placed to go, people to see." You said. After you got your clothes on (Eclipse shirt, jeans, and a beanie) And he got his (Red flannel, loose jeans, and his signature fedora) you pushed him out of your shared room and into the kitchen. He plopped you into the counter and said sweetly "You want something for breakfast?" You placed your hands in-between your legs and leaned forward. He leaned into you and kissed your forehead. "(Y/N)?" He asked. "Yes Patrick." Even saying his name made you blush. "Please never leave me. Ever." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go. A happy. Be proud of me.
The pattern is probably going to be sad
Happy
Happy
Sad
Happy
Happy
Sad
Ect
Maybe there will be some random ones in there. √(•π•)/
Yay
*Pete Wentz from My Chemical Romance screaming in the background*