Once upon a Microphone

(it's Christmas day, I got the idea from a Tumblr post)

So. You just woke up. "Ugh. It's the morning. I don't like mornings." You said and sat up. You put on you Christmas sleep pants and a classic, a ugly sweater. Your slowly made your way down the hall, your footsteps making a slight "pft, pft, pft." Everytime you step. You tripped from tiredness and fell. "Ooph." Is all you said. You got back up and kept going on. You parents were expected to come around noon and it's already 9 am. Once you reached your living room, you slightly gasped. There, sitting under the tree sat a box, with exclamation marks and microphones wrapping paper, with holes, and a note that said "Open immediately." You ran to the box, finally believing that Santa is a real thing, and ripped the wrapping paper off. There was a note attached to the cardboard box. "Have cookies and milk (heh, i hate my stupid innuendos) ready." So you ran to the kitchen to get your cookies and milk. Once you got back, you finished opening the box. In the box, a man layed there, with a bow on his head. "Oh, your awake." He said. You gasped and fell backwards, trying to quickly fix your hair. "Oh. Your hair is OK. Wait, are thoes cookies?" He said. He popped out of the box and got the cookies. He looked at you while he was eating his cookies. "You look nice, (Y/N)." He said. "Look at yourself Brendon, you look better." You said. He was wearing a Christmas tux. You two talked for about 3 hours and then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." You said. Your parents were there, as well as Ryan. I cant promise there will be no milk "BEEBO!" Ryan yelled. "RYAN!" Brendon yelled. They ran and hugged each other. "NO MORE BATHTUB!" Ryan yelled. "GAH WHAT DONT TELL THEM!" Brendon yelled back. "OH GOD NO SHUT UP STAPH BEEBO AND RYAN SHUT UP!" You yelled. Your parents looked at you with confusion and just walked in. You hugged them and gave them some cookies. "Oh thank-you (Y/N)." Your mom said. You handed Ryan a glass of milk that said "Tottaly not the milk." And snickered. "Really (Y/N)? Really." Ryan said. "Now hon, dont keel by the bathtub this time." Brendon said. Brendon sat next to you and layed his head on you shoulder. "Today's gonna be fun." He said then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So many fricking references to the Milk Fic