Once upon a Mask

(this is in the Danger Days era, also, your The Girl)

You could hear yelling. "GHOUL COME BACK HERE!" You heard Party scream. Zaps and pzings skewed the silent hall. The attack has initiated. "KOBRA KID WATCH OU-" you managed to scream before being gagged by a Scarecrow. Just as your said that, Kobra moved out of the way of a oncoming scarecrow. All you could do is sit in silence and watch the battle. You could hear screamings of songs coming from him, Party. You heard Jet Star scream and then a faint "thud." You screamed through the gag and started crying. You knew what was going to happen. They were all gonna. No, you can't think this. More zings and some thuds, too heavy sounding to be the Killjoy's. Heavy footsteps came down the hall. "GIRL, WHERE ARE YOU?" You heard Party yell. "I'm here! In here!" You screamed. The door shot open from a kick and Party came in. "Oh. I'm sorry. I'll fix this." He said over and over again. His classic red hair, covered in dust, blood, and probably some scarecrow skin. His mask, all dirty, and one of the blue spots missing, and the yellow paint chipped. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I've been better, look at you." You responded. "Let's get you out of here." He said and proceeded to pick you up on his back. You looked around while he was carrying you and saw all the scarecrow bodys. "GAH!" Party yelled and fell forward. "PARTY!" You screamed. "GO GIRL! GO!" You heard Ghoul yelled at you. You started running towards the door and to the approaching van. You turned around and saw it. The defeat. Korse put his gun just below Party's jaw. One last zap and he was dead. "Run." He said with his last dying breath. You jumped in the van with Cheri and Dr. Deathdefying. You ran and grabbed all their masks and helmets so they won't be taken and destroyed. "GIRL!" Cheri screamed. "Im fine, I'm fine." You reassured him. Your eyes started watering and a single tear slipped out. Cheri hugged you and fell asleep while the Dr. drived. The van sped off and you fell asleep holding Party's mask. Covered in his blood. All you could think about before you fell asleep, was his last word. "Run." He said.

~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry.