Once upon a Ukulele

The ukulele sound came from behind the door. Your soft footsteps padded down the hall. (Prepare to cringe, I can't write lyrics well)  "Now I, can't, help. Falling in love, with you." You heard softly. Tyler's voice filling the apartment. You walked out from behind the corner. "Oh. (Y/N), your up. I'm sorry. I didn't want you to hear that." Tyler said, while lowering his head. "No, no, Tyler, that was. Um. Amazing." You said while lowering your head, trying to hide that your blushing. "But (Y/N), my voice sucks." He said while looking away. "I can't play the ukulele, Im just a drastic failure. No one loves me." You touched his shoulder and sat down next to him. He placed his head in your lap, letting the rest of his body take up the rest of the couch. You tangled your fingers in his hair. He started dozing off to sleep. Snores were heard from Tyler. "Goodnight." You said while continuing to stroke his hair. A few moments later, you fell asleep too.

You awoke to a semi tight cuddle squeeze. "Ah." You gasped, quietly trying not to wake the smol. Tyler squeezed tighter and pulled you closer. "Wha-, Tyler wha-?" You managed to squeak out before he woke up. "Uhg." Tyler groaned. You two were still laying on the couch, him on the outside facing in and you on the inside facing out. You bumped your head against his. "Morning sleepy head." You whispered. Tyler yawned and proceeded to fall of the couch. You giggled and followed suit. "(Y/N)?" He said. "Yes." You responded, dragging out the S. "I love you. More than you know. I don't care if I can't sing, or play ukulele, but, I love you." He said, taking only one breath. "Tyler. Tyler  Joseph. I love you. You can play the ukulele, you can sing. You can do everything I know you can do. You can do more of you tried. Just, don't down your self." You said and curled into his chest.

"Wise, men, say. Only fools rush in. But I, can't, help, falling in love with you. Shall, I, stay, would it be, a, sin. If I, can't, help, falling in love, with, you. Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, some things, are ment to be. Take, my hand. Take my whole life too. Cause I, can't, help, falling in love, with, you. Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, some things, were ment to be. Oh, take, my, hand. Take my whole, life, too. Cause I can't help, falling in love with you. Cause I cant help, falling in love, with, you. But I, can't, help, falling in love, with, you."
You gasped. "Tyler, that, was beautiful." You choked out, between small sobs (fun fact, when I first heard the song, I cried 3 minutes straight. It's a beautiful song) "I love you Tyler Joseph. Forever and always."

~~~~~~

Yay, is this a happy?