Chapter One

Chris's POV

"Chris, hey man whats up?!" Nick yelled as he ran towards me in the parking lot.

"Hey, not much, just chillin." I said back walking to the front of the school.

This was the start of my senior year of high school.

"You going to practice after school?" Nick asked as we got to our lockers which was right next to each other.

"You know it man. Planing to be the best player out there. I have been working hard all summer and my work is finally going to pay off" I replied.

Ever since my freshman year, I've been hooked on the thought of being the star football player just like my brother Michael who everyone loves and wants to be. But with Nick just as good as me, I'd have to work extra hard, harder than I ever had.

"You ok man?" Nick asked bringing me back to reailty.

"Ya, just thinking about stuff." I replied.

"ok" he said, and with that he left.

We didn't talk much over the summer, only a few times. I didn't know where he was, only that he had to work for his dad some place else. I didn't know what his dad did but that didn't matter. Right before he left for his summer job, when he was saying his goodbyes, I started to feel some new feeling I had no idea was even there. Feelings for him.

It was hard to understand at first because I didn't even know I was gay until that night. I decided to keep it a secret. From Nick, from my parents, my friends, and even my brother who was also gay. No one knew about Michael being gay, only me.

Nick 's POV

It felt a little weird finally talking to Chris for what seemed like ages but in reality, it was only one summer.

Over the few months we got off for summer vacation, I had to work with my cousin, a gay pornography director.

I know, not the best place for a senior in high school to work as, especially with your cousin. No one knew about his job, only me and I plan on keeping it that way. I don't know what I would do if anyone had found out, especially Chris.

Since I needed more money, I decided to work there after school and on breaks, sometimes during the weekends. I will be helping set up the "work space" then move around with the camera and film the "movie." It pays good money, so it's not that bad.

Chris's POV

First class was gym, my favorite. It was one of those days where you get to listen to music and run the track outside which was my favorite day. Running gave me the opportunity to clear my head and think things over.

I had a lot to think of since I had to find a job. I was thinking about all the things I'm good at like cooking, writing, talking to people, and some other things.

When I got home from school, I decided to go online and search some of the jobs I might consider doing. I was interested in none. How disappointing.

I was about to close all the tabs that were open until something popped up. It was one if those sexual jobs, jobs having sex. I had noticed it was close by and was gay. It wasn't my first choice but I decided to give it a try seeing that I needed the money pretty badly.

So I gave the add a call and set up an interview for tomorrow after school.