Chapter Eleven

Nick's POV

Yesterday was the best. I'm so glad Xavier was gone. Chris was amazing, the best sex I had ever had.

Laying awake in my bed the next day, I could still feel the tingle in my lips from Chris's kiss. I've never felt anything like it before. The way he held me made me feel like I was in a while other world where he was the only one that could protect me.

'Hey do you want to hang out after school today?' Chris texted me.

'Ya' I replied. I wonder what we are going to do.

Chris's POV

I woke up to light beaming into my eyes. I shot up in my bed, covering my eyes with my hands. Today is the day. The day I ask Nick to be my boyfriend. I know it's probably to fast for him, but it couldn't hurt to try.

There's only one problem, I have no idea how to ask him. I know we've been friends most of our lives, but yet I still have no idea what I should do.

I decided to think about it over a shower. I undressed and put the water on hot. I always helps me think when the water is hot. I let the water cascade down my body, just standing there. A few minutes later, it hit me. I finally knew what I was going to do.

'Meeting by the old building on the corner of the bakery tonight at 8' I texted Nick hoping he didn't already have plans.

'Sure but why?' He asked.

'Its a surprise' It would set the mood better if he was surprised, the look in his face would be priceless.

I went to the store to buy the food, I was going to set up  place to eat in the old worn down building, then another surprise will be waiting for him, I can't wait.

Time flew by so fast. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket followed by my ringtone.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, so who do toiling want me to go to the old building?" He asked.

"Because u have a surprise waiting for you, I already told you." I replied trying so hard to not let the secret slip out of my mouth.

"Ok fine, ill be there in 10" With that he hung up. I was so nervous, what if he says no.

I was hyperventilating but soon realized that I only had a few minutes to get to the place.

I drove up seeing Nick waiting in his car. I walked up to his window as quietly as I could. I knocked on the glass seeing Nick jump so high he almost hit the ceiling.

"Ow!" He said stepping put of the car. "What was that for he said rubbing his head.

"I just thought I would scare you, just to see what you would do." I replied punching his arm lightly.

Nick 's POV

As we started to walk into the building, he held his hands over my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to remove his hands.

"Just keep em' closed ok." He replied slowly walking. I probably looked like an idiot, swinging my arms trying not to trip as I walked.

"Are we almost at the spot?" I asked. We stopped and he removed his hands. I couldn't believe my eyes, this place looked amazing. I would have never thought Chris had done this all by himself. The walls were still old and torn up, but in the center of the floor was a table with a white cloth over it. On the table were two plates, napkins, glass of wine, and my personal favorite, two lit candles.

I didn't realize I was standing there not saying anything until Chris said something.

"Hello, Nick? Can you speak?" He asked waving his hands in front of my face.

"What?! Oh, ya. I'm just really surprised at this." I said slowly moving my way over to the table.

"You like it?" He asked putting his arm around my waist.

"I love it." I leaned in towards Chris. I wanted to kiss him slowly badly, but I don't want to rush into things even though we technically already had sex. That doesn't count in my book. I just stood there looking into his eyes, seeing them sparkle slightly from the candle flames. It was truly beautiful.

He took my hand and led me to sit down. I opened the lid that was covering my food to reveal a plate full of spaghetti.

"Awe, lady and the tramp style." I laughed.

"Glad you like it." He said taking a bite out of his food."

"So you did all of this?" I asked.

"Yep, all this morning."  he replied proudly.

"Why?"

"Excuse me?" He said questionably.

"Why do all of this for me?"

"Because I care about you."

I couldn't help but blush at the fact. He slightly moved closer to me, running the back of his finger ever so slightly in the left cheek. This made me blush even harder.

"You blush a lot." Chris said looking into my eyes. "Its cute though, I like it. There it is again!" He said pointing to my cheeks.

"Stop making me blush so much jeeze." I laughed. We contained to eat our food. After thinking for the past five minutes I decided I wanted to ask just for fun. "So what are we doing after this?"

"I'm taking you somewhere, somewhere special."

I blushed once more, this time finding it from Chris.

Chris's POV

We sat there talking for an hour before we got up and started walking. The beach wasn't to far from the old place. We were half way there when I noticed something warm up against my right hand. It was Nicks. He finally held my hand. I've been waiting so long for this but he has no idea. I just smiled to myself and contained now walking.

"Are we almost there yet, my feel are starting to hurt." Nick said. I felt kind of bad since I didn't have a car to drive us there.

"Here, get on my back." He hesitated before doing so. A few minutes, which felt like ages since Nick was in my back, we arrived at my, or should I say our, special spot.

"Its beautiful Chris." He said causing me to move closer towards him a little. He put his arm around my waist with me doing the same. I led him to the center right in front of the ocean. Looking up, I saw Nick 's eyes twinkle, it was the greatest feeling ever.

"Why is there a big blanket right here?" He asked. I completely forgotten about that, I was to busy looking into Nick 's eyes.

"Well, we are going to watch the stars from here." I laughed slightly patting the seat next to me.

He snuggled up against me leaving no room between us. It was truly perfect.

We stayed there a few more minutes, then I turned on my side and started to play with his hair. He moaned slightly. I decided to take a little risk and kiss him. I slowly leaned in, our lips barley touched. Closing the gap between us, I could already feel him ask for entrance. I granted and the kiss deepened. I was now laying on top of him kissing all over. I heard small almost unnoticeable moans escaping from his mouth.

I left a trail of kisses town his torso, squirming, I continued. I slowly started to unbutton his pants leaving him only in his boxers. I started to rub his member through his underwear leaving him fighting to take them off. I refused and contained to rub him. The boxers were the last thing to go as I wrapped my lips around the tip slowly moving up and down. Nick grabbed a handful of my hair as I continued. The slightest moan came from his mouth making me grin as I moved towards his mouth taking in his slightly swollen lips. I pulled away slowly and smiled as out foreheads touched. Nick groaned as our lips were no longer in contact. I laid down on the blanket holding my arm out as Nick laid next to me. He planted a kiss on my cheek as he closed his eyes.

"Good night Chris." he said sleepily.

"Good night Nick." and with that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.