Chapter Ten

Nick's POV

"Oh my god honey, are you ok!" My mom yelled with both hands reached out to me as I walked through the door.

"Mom, in fine. Calm down." I said reassuring her.

No, someone hurt my baby. What happened?"

"Mom, i went ice skating with Chris and I fell and landed on my arm"

"Chris,he did this, or he made you do this?" Ok, she really thinks Chris is the reason i broke my arm. I mean ya he's the one who took me there, but I'm the one who wasn't carful enough.

"No mom, it isn't like that. I was careless and he helped me mom. He cares about me"

"I don't want you to see him anymore Nick." What! She can't do that. Chris did nothing wrong.

"What no mom you cant do this. I need him. I cant stay away from him"

"Find away then. He's not good for you."

"Fine! Don't let me see him anymore, I don't care." I yelled a her. How can she do this to me. I don't understand.

"Why do you want to see him so much?" Great, now she's questioning me.

"Because I love him" I didn't know what I said until it came out of my mouth.

"You what?" She asked surprised.

"Mom, I'm gay and Chris is my boyfriend" No point in going back, just say it now so its over with.

She stood there speechless, not saying or moving. "How long have you been with Chris? She asked.

"About a week." I told her afraid of what she was going to say or do next.

"When were you going to tell me about this?"

"Soon. I was going to tell you soon, but i as afraid of what you were going to do"

"Well I am disappointed that you didn't tell me, but I'm not going to do anything. I'm happy for you."

"Your happy for me? Really?" I thought she was going to kick me out or something.

"Yes" she replied turning around.

"Wait" She turned back around facing me. "Can I see Chris?"

"Yes, but if he hurts you again, then no"

"Thank you mom." I said giving her a hug and going our separate ways.

Chris's POV

It's time for me to go back to work. I've missed a week and I need to go back, and so does Nick. I hope it all went good with him and his mom, I know how she's a little overprotective at times.

'Did everything go good with your mom yesterday?' I texted Nick asking. I hope he didn't get into trouble because of me.

"ya. It's ok. I told my mom I was gay. She told me that I couldn't see you anymore, and it just slipped out.' He replied. How did his mom react, will she tell mine. I was now pacing back and forth in front of my bed.

'So everything went good. She accepted you' I replied wondering if I said the right words.

'Yep. I know, surprising huh'

'ya, well I'll see you in a few at school.'

'ok bye'

It was a little strange to me. I don't know why thought. I put the events that happened with Nick in the back of my head. I didn't need the extra drama right now.

School sucked and now it just started to rain. I now have to walk to my car in the poring rain, then drive am hour to work. This is officially the worst day ever.

Before when I heard that Nick came out to his parents, I  worried. Worried she has disowned him.

I haven't came out to my parents yet and I was scared. I don't know if they will accept me. I don't know if they even like gays. They don't know even know I have the job I have. They think I work at a store an hour away. I don't plan on telling them yet but I'm going to have to very soon.

Before I knew it, I was in the parking lot. I sat in the car for a few minutes thinking what my life would be if my parents knew about my sexuality.

I slowly walked in only being here one other time before. I wasn't used to the area yet.

I found my way to the studio where I was told to be before. Xavier wasn't there. I he wasn't there, then who would be my partner?

"Ah, Chris. There has been a problem and Xavier won't be able to come to work today." The head guy explained to me.

"Then who is going to be my partner?" I asked.

"That's the problem."

"What do you mean the problem?" I was starting to get a little worried now.

"Would you be willing to change partners for today?"

"I guess, but then who would be my partner?"

"Nick"

"Um, I guess that would be ok just for today. Does he know?" I was calm on the outside but jumping on the inside. I cant believe I would be doing a scene with Nick.

"Ya, I'm on my way to tell him now. I'll let him know that it's ok with you" and with that he left.

Nick's POV

I arrived at the studio and went straight to the cameras. I was in the middle of setting up a camera when the head guy came up to me.

"Hey Nick, Xavier isn't here, so would you be willing to do the scene with Chris. It's ok with him."

Me doing a scene with Chris? Did I die and go to heaven. Of corset I wanted to do it with Chris. And he agreed! Can this day get any better.

"Of corse, ya" I replied all calm, bit running marathons in my head. I can't believe I'm going to do this!

Chris's POV

Only a few more minutes left and then we get to start. I got butterflies in my stomach and all the other.animals. I was so nervous. I was thinking about all the things that.could possibly go wrong.

We were now laying on the bed. My nerves intensified, but soon vanished as we looked into each others eyes.

We started with a light kiss. His lips fit perfectly with mine, like they belonged with me. Our kiss got more intense as he begged for entrance. I accepted it and grabbed a fist full of his hair as he moved his hand on the back of my neck. I got chills as he touched me.

He slowly started to lift my shirt up, I did the same with him. I ran my fingers down his chest and across his abs. I've never felt anything more amazing in my life.

He left a trail of small kisses down my stomach, stopping at the rim of my pants. I was extremely worried at that point but one look from Nick made it all ok, everything was going to be fine.

He tore down my pants along with my boxers. He took all of me in and started sucking. Let me just tell you thing, wow. It was the best blowjob I had ever received. He cupped his hands around my balls and started licking it. That right there is when it became almost to true to be real.

I threw my head back in pleasure slightly moaning his name. It felt so good to have him with me, even if it is only for one scene.

He slowly began I enter me. We both moaned at the same time, both filled with pleasure.

He began to go slow at first, letting me get used to his size. Then he began to go faster and faster. Soon we were both laying on the bed panting while we jacked off. I cumed first, getting it all over Nick 's body. He cumed on me not long after. I moved towards him, still the cumed on his chest, and I circled the left over cumed with my fingers. I then scooped some up and licked his member with it all over.

He had the cutest slight moan ever, I'm in love it. We finished off with some light, passionate kissing. This was truly the best sex I had ever had.