Chapter Two

Chris's POV

School was almost over, then I would go to my interview which was a half an hour away.

The bell had rung and I dashed out of class. I had to rush. If I didn't, I would be late, and that wasn't good. As I was heading to my car, I saw Nick out of the corner of my eye running towards me.

"Hey." I said continuing to walk.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to work on our project toafter school today?" Nick asked.

"But I thought you had to work on weekdays after school and I can't anyway because I have a job interview." I replied secretly hoping it wouldn't ask where it was.

"oh. Ok, where's your job interview at, and I'm not working today." Nick said. Really, did he have to ask that. What was I going to tell him. 'im going to

film gay porn' no, I can't say that.

"just some place a half an hour away, it's the only job that seemed ok for me." I replied wishing he would stop asking questions.

"cool, is tomorrow around 5ish ok to work on the project?"

"ya sure." I replied and started to walk fast to my car, I was already running a little late.

The drive was longer than I thought it was. I got at the studio with about five minutes to spare. I took that time to look around a bit. That was a bad idea. There was several different actors finishing up their scene. I wish I hadn't seen that.

I went to the front desk and asked for Mr. Smith. She told me his office was on the third floor ans was expecting me.

I was now standing outside his office door nervous as hell. I knock and hear some rumbling, then he answers.

"Ah Chris, welcome. Glad you could make it on time." Mr. Smith chuckled.

We entered the room. It was rather small, only a desk and a couch could fit in there with some room left over. I made my way to the couch and sat down. I hope this interview goes good, I really need a job.

"So, have you done an interview like this?" Mr. Smith asked.

"Um, no." I replied feeling even more nervous than I was before.

"Ok, then. We will get started." He stated then stood up and walked over to the camera on the tripod and pressed record. Great, now he was going to record it. But why, all the other job interviews I had were never recorded.

"Chris, pretend like the camera is not even there. So, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm a senior in high school. I like to play football, and hang out with friends. I don't really do much." I stated hoping that was enough.

"Great. Shall we start the real interview."

"I though this was the interview." So if this wasn't the real interview, then what was?

"You have to show me and the camera why we should put you on our team."

"So you mean have sex?!" I half yelled. "With you?"

"yes, that's the process. You were going to have to do it anyway if you want the job."

"Ok, I'll do it." I said.

He sat next to me on the couch and started to kiss me. I don't know what I was felling at the moment but in a way, I liked it. He licked my teeth asking for entrance, I granted it and that's when things started to get a little intense. I lifted up his shirt, then mine as we only broke our kiss when the shirts got in our way.

He then began to leave a trail of kisses down my chest and stomach until he reached the rim of my pants. I got this instant burning feeling for a split second. Mr. Smith pulled down my pants then my boxers. I threw my head back in pleasure as he started sucking my dick, moaning here and there.

l grabbed a handful of his hair, moving his head up and down a little faster than it previously was. He got up on his hands and knees. That was my ok to start fucking him.

I was a little unsure about this, but if it means I get paid. I slowly rubbed my cock around his butt. Then slowly entered it. I heard Mr. Smith moan a little as I moved faster. I threw my head back in pleasure once again.

A few minutes later we were sitting on the couch jacking off. My. Smith cumed first, I followed soon after. That left me panting.

"Very good Chris, you will hear from us soon." He said as he got up to get dressed.

"Thanks" I replied as I got dresses. Once I was finished, I left his office as the next boy came in.

I got in my car and started it up. I just sat there, thinking. Thinking if I really wanted to do this. It pays good money and who knows, maybe ill meet someone here. I smiled at the thought and started to drive to Nick's house.

Nick 's POV

I was sitting in my dark room with my desk lamp on doing the project. I wish Chris was here. He knew more about this stuff than I did. I was really glad that he was my partner. I missed him. I missed how we were so close and did everything together. Now, he doesn't talk to me as much.

I heard a knock at the door. My mom called me down and that's when I saw Chris with his backpack.

"Hey, I'm here to work on the project." He said. I got this warm feeling in my stomach. A feeling of happiness.

"Awesome, come on." I motioned him to come up to my room. "Sorry it's so dark, I like to work in the dark." I said.

"That's cool, I like that too." He replied as he said on my bed getting his stuff out if his bag.

"So what is done on the project?" he asked.

"Not much, I got all the pictures and explained them. That's basically it though."

"Then I guess we have to spend some more time together working on it."

"I guess so" A small smile appeared on my face as he turned to look at his worksheet.

It was now 12 at night. We were both tired as hell.

"Do you just want to sleep over cause it's really late and stuff?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

He had an unsure look on his face.

"Sure. Why not."

I was so happy and nervous on the inside. But on the outside, I was calm.

It wasn't until around 2 when we both finally fell asleep. We shared a bed whenever he slept over. We used to a lot more, so we were used to it. It was one of the happiest nights of my life.