Chapter 1

End of the Holy Grail War

Gilgamesh X Arturia Pendragon

(Arturia POV)

"I am glad that Shirou has found you Rin, I hope that the two of you have a happy life together." I said as I began to fade out of this timeline, to head back to mine.

"Thank you Arturia." Rin said.

It would be good to be back in my own timeline. To see old friends, and familiar places, and customs. The world that I had been living in for the Grail war faded and one I did not recognize came into view. The buildings were made from sand and stone. Where has the grail taken me, and for what reason. I looked around trying to determine where I had been sent to. Then the surroundings dawned on me, this was Babylonia, ruled by Gilgamesh. This couldn't be good. I needed to get away before he found out that I was here, and tried to marry me. I turned around only to find Gilgamesh smirking at me, and I groaned, just what I needed.

"Well hello Arturia Pendragon." Gilgamesh said in sleek voice.

"Why I am here, and not in my own time?" I asked, even though he probably had no answer to my question.

"Simple, The Holy Grail seen fit to Grant me a wish, and my one wish was to have you here in my time so that I could marry you." Gilgamesh said.

"I can't believe you. I have a life back home and a kingdom to tend to. I don't even want to marry you." I screamed.

"You will be my wife, and nothing can change that. You should just accept facts and be done with it. There is no returning back to your time line." Gilgamesh said with an evil smile.

"You want a bet, the Holy Grail will summon me again, and when it does I will wish to be back in my own time." I said with a triumph laugh.

"That my dear is where you are wrong. The Holy Grail will not summon either of us again. We are both not worthy to be called a Saber or Archer. You are stuck with me till the day that we die." Gilgamesh said laughing.

"What, you are lying, Right?" I cried, looking distraught.

"Oh no my dear, you are stuck here. You tried to destroy the grail twice, and I desecrated it, so the grail isn't going to summon me back, or you. The Grail don't like heroes who destroy it." Gilgamesh said. He acted as if this wasn't a big deal.

"Then why would the grail grant you a wish?" I asked.

"My dear, the grail granted me a wish, because it saw fit to do so. It was more of a parting gift since I wouldn't be coming back." Gilgamesh said.

"You selfish pig. I can't believe that you would trap me here with you." I screamed.

"Did you honestly think that I would let you go a second time. I let you go during the last Holy Grail War, but this Holy Grail war, I refused to let you go." Gilgamesh said. I can't believe this.

"I can't believe you." I said.

"Well since you will be staying here, I might as well show you to your quarters. You will be joining me for dinner." Gilgamesh said, and that's when I realized I was inside his palace, Great.

I followed him down the hall, and through many corridors. I had to admit that his palace was beautiful and very open. There were enough windows to keep all the hallways lit during the day. There was lots of gold trimming, and trinkets lining the walls. Any kind of shelving or vases, were laden with gold. I noticed a loin walking next to him but chose to remain silent, probably a pet. He stopped in front of two large doors, and opened them. The room was amazing, there was 1 wall that was completely open and had a balcony. There was curtains on that wall the opening, but were see trough. There was a four poster bed, adorned with gold curtains, and tons of vases and shelves laden with gold. He had a thing for gold. I turned and saw him smiling.