Chapter 2

Gilgamesh X Arturia Pendragon

(Arturia POV)

I sat in the middle of the room I had gotten ready in, and just listened to the girls talk. They were all excited about me marrying Gilgamesh, was I the only one that was upset about this marriage. I wanted to run and hide, but no matter where I went, he would find me, he always did. The door opened, and I looked up to a young man standing there, must be time to marry Gilgamesh.

"It is time Arturia, I will be walking you down the aisle, if that is okay?" The young man said.

"May I ask what your name is?" I asked.

"My name is Hulk!" He replied, what a strange name. I smile at the young man and took his arm and watch as my maid of honor and bridesmaids walked out.

A couple of minutes after they left the room, Hulk led me out of the room. We walked down the hallway in silence neither of us saying a word, I just admired to scenery around me. So many rooms, for only a couple of people living here. There was so much light in every room, I had to admit, I loved the windows, it made to place open and full of light. I finally came to my senses on to find that I was in the ceremony hall. I looked to front of the hall to see Gilgamesh grinning, he was happy to be marrying me. I walked up to Gilgamesh and tried to smile, it was the least I could do. Gilgamesh took my hands in his, and to my surprise they were comforting.

"We are gathered here to join Gilgamesh and Arturia in body and soul. From this day forward Gilgamesh will protect you Arturia until death due you part. He will be your light in the Darkness, and the joy in your heart. Your mind and body will be forever connected. What you feel and what you think, he will feel and think, and what he thinks and feels, you will think and feel." The minister said. As he said this he tied ribbon around our hands, and placed a silver thread on top of the ribbon.

"Do you Gilgamesh take Arturia to be your wife, till death do you part." The minister said.

"I do." He replied.

"Do you Arturia take Gilgamesh to be your husband, till death do you part." The minister asked. I looked up at Gilgamesh, and could see that he wanted me as his wife. If I said no, then he would force me to say yes and that would be that.

"I do." I said and sighed.

"Then by the power vested in me, and powers of our country. I now pronounce you husband and wife, and equals." The minister said, he began mumbling words in a language I didn't understand, and suddenly yellow light flared up around us and fused with our bodies.

"You are now one, if either of you die, the other will as well. You cannot not separate, the bond that was just formed is unbreakable. No matter what happens, this bond can only be severed by marriage to another.  You may now kiss your bride." The Minister said.

Before I could say anything, Gilgamesh pulled me into a fiery kiss that threatened to consume me. I put my arms around him, and pulled him closer. He continued to kiss me letting his hands trail down my body. Suddenly he pulled away and I was in his arms, being carried down the aisle. He carried me down many halls, before opening a door and laying me on a bed. I watched him take off his clothes, and then he walked over to me a pulled my clothes.

I had to admit, that he had an amazing body, and I was lucky to be marrying him, but I didn't love him. I looked up at him and so compassion in his eyes, and that's when I remembered that he can hear what I think, and could hear what he was thinking. I listened to his thoughts, and he was worried that I would never love him, the way that he loves me. He was also thinking of how beautiful I was. He pulled me into a compassionate kiss, that sent me spiraling down and wanting more. I put my arms around him, and pushed my naked chest against his naked chest, and fell back on the bed pulling him with me. His hands travel down my body and massaged my breast. I pulled from the kiss, causing him to kiss down my neck, and began moaning. What he was doing to my body was making me crazy, I wanted more, but he was taking his time. His kisses trailed down my body, all the way to my Vagina. I was surprised when he began licking and sucking my vagina, it felt amazing.