Chapter 3

Chapter 3

End of the Holy Grail War

Gilgamesh x Arturia Pendragon

(Arturia POV)

I walked back to Gilgamesh's room with him, and looked up to see that my things had be moved to his room. That was new, I thought that we were sleeping in separate rooms. I looked up at him, I wanted to question this, but there was no need. All his thoughts flooded into my mind. He wanted me to stay here with him, so that I wouldn't have any more doubts about him. He wanted to assure me that he loved me and only me. This man was amazing and he loved me, and only me. I have the greatest guy ever. I honestly never thought that he could have such feelings for me.

"Why are you so nice to me? You don't have to love me, you have your queen. You have no reason to be kind to me now." I said, looking at him sadly.

"Obviously you don't understand. You are my wife and I love you." He said, and I could see the same sadness in his eyes, that I had seen before.

"I love you too Gilgamesh. I just don't want to get hurt. When I get old will you grow tired of me?" I asked. I looked into his eyes and searched his mind for the answer. I only saw the joy in his eyes at the thought of spending the rest of his life with me.

"I could never grow tired of you, and I could never hurt you. You are the only woman that I love, and it will stay that way. I Promise." I looked up into his eyes with happiness.

"Would you like to go to bed?" I asked. He smiled and led me over to the bed.

He pushed me on the bed and slowly removed his clothes, before removing mine. We laid together completely naked, not moving. We were just enjoying the company of being together. Finally he leaned over and kissed me passionately, and caressed every inch of my body. He kissed every inch of my body trailing down to my vagina, where he began licking and sucking. He inserted two fingers and began pumping them in and out until my body was pulled into pure bliss from my release. He climbed back up my body to give me a passionate kiss.

He pulled away just long enough to smile at me before he was on top of me. He thrust inside me, but unlike last I felt no pain. He kissed me passionately, before he began thrusting in an out. It wasn't long before I came and I screamed my release. Not long after my release he came as well pulling me into second heart wrenching release.

I fell asleep cuddled up to the man that I love, and I fell asleep to his thoughts in my head. I woke up the next morning, feeling very naked. Gilgamesh was not next to me, and he wasn't in the room. I stood up and walked over to the dresser and found clothes laid out for me. They were much like the other outfits I wore, only this were a light shade of pink with gold.

I walked out the door and followed the hallway. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I was hoping that at some point I would run into Gilgamesh. I listened for his thoughts in hopes that I could find him. I stopped when his thoughts started flooding into my brain. He didn't know that I was up, and he definitely didn't know that I was listening, or rather seeing what he was seeing. He may love me, but he is far from faithful. He just couldn't help himself. There he was in the throne room making out with the girl from last night. That wasn't the only thing though, that night that he said nothing happened, he had lied, they had made love. It may have been quick but he still did it. He had made me see what he wanted me to see, maybe he lied about loving me. If he can alter his memory that well, then who is to say that he can't act as well?

I watched as he kissed this girl, and confessed love to her. I guess he does that to all the girls. He claimed that he would never hurt her, and that he would make me the start of his harem and marry her instead, because she was the one that he truly loved. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, just last night he had promised me the same things. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.