Chapter 11: The funeral's Shock

OKAAY, I know you all probably hate me for killing Sam off:))

I am truly and deeply sorry, but he is dead, gone and never coming back!

OR IS HE>:)

mwahahahaha>:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11>:D                                          2 WEEKS LATER;(

Adrian had been there for me constantly since Sam's death, I have cried for countless hour's, I had visited Emmie in the hospital, she was taken out of her coma a week after the incident, I remember her face and everything when I was the one to tell her that Sam was gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*+* FLASHBACK*+*

Emmie woke up, slowly, she was disoriented but knew what had happened, I noticed her looking around the room, I knew immediately who she was looking for and also who would'nt be there.

My eyes filled with tears, you would think that after all the tears I have cried this week I would'nt have any left, but they just kept coming. I walked over and climbed on the bed, wrapping my arms around her.

"Em....I have to tell you something," I chocked up here.

Slowly, I began to tell her everything that had happened, even if she already knew it, I started from the beggining, When I got to the bit about Sam not being able to take all of them, I was cryng and she was shaking her head.

".......and he, Sam is gone Emmie, Im so sorry," I was crying now.

I could see tears running constantly down her cheeks, I grabbed her pulling her into me tightly.

"No, no, no, NO! SAM IS NOT DEAD, YOUR LIEING, stop lying Kara! You shouldn't lie, he is not gone! he is going to walk through that door any second and tease me for being in here! HE IS NOT DEAD! No! He cant be dead he isn't dead, please Kara tell me your lying please, please please!" She screamed, crying her heart out.

"I c...cant Em, Im so sorry," I cryed with her.

I stayed with her the whole night, while she begged me to be lying, But by god, I wish I was.

*+*FLASHBACK OVER*+*