Chapter 13: Welcoming Help

You need to feel soooo special cause I have never made it this far in a story:)) I feel soo kewlio and the list just keeps getting hugerer.

OMG i just made up a word, clearly I am happpy:)

Oh and be a bunch of darling and press this, yellow bottum on the side, It would make my day:)

<----------------------------------<---------------------------<---------------------------YOU CAN DO IT;)

Kyarnii, <3 xoxox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the large cacoon of Adrian's arms, the sun blaring through the curtains of my balcony, birds singing there songs loudly, like an alarm, I groaned, what time was it?

"Good morning," Adrian whispered in my neck, I jumped, not realising he was awake and staring at my face.

"You are staring at me."

"No, Im gazing, its different" he smiled.

"It's stalkerish," I giggled.

"It's romantic." He replied, which brought on a new load of laughter, he joined in and we laughed until it was all out of our system, jumping up from the bed I grabbed my towel and jumped in the shower, making Adrian wait.

In the shower I washed my hair with my favourite mango shampoo and conditioner, then grabbing the matching mango body wash, smiling at the scent, turning the shower off and rapping my towl around myself I did the essentials, brushing my teeth and hair but remembering I forgot to bring clothes in with me.

Damn.

I tightened my towl and walked out slowly to see Adrian's eyes closed, I snuck over to my closet and grabbed my shorts that buttoned up over my shirt and a purple singlet, and slowly walked out of the closet to come smack into the chest of my boyfriend.

"Why heello, what do we have here Kay?" He chuckled using his evil voice, " Forget your clothes? dont worry, I have that effect on the ladies," he snickered. I sighed.

"Pervert, I just forgot them while I was getting ready, now let me past," I chuckled but stopped abruptly when he leaned down and let his lips trail over my collarbone gently, I shivered against him and shoved him off running into the bathroom before he could recover, locking the door.

I could here him laughing through the door, I smiled and walked out after pulling my half dry hair into a messy bun, I let him shower while I walked down stairs and went to the fridge, pausing when I heard a growl behind me. I turned to see Damon standing not 2 feet from me, looking furious.