Chapter 15: Twisting Fates

Told you I would upload today.

Next upload?" Sunday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damons Pov.

Okay, ouch. I dont know what id going on right now but my chest is killing me, its like someone is repeatedly stabbing me, like I was never going to be whole again, the last time I remember this feeling was when I rejected....Kara!

Kara has accepted someone else as mate, she hadn't been marked yet but she had accepted someone else other than me. How do I feel about that? I guess I did reject her first. That doesnt mean anything! I needed her and I dont care how long it took to get her.

I spun round, in the direction of Kara's new room, walking in to see her sleeping on Adrian, I almost growled but held it in, I needed to be quiet here, I silently walked to her side and slid her into my arms, carrying her bridal style, I continued walking out into the lawn, following the mountain area to the path we took to the lake.

She uncontiously slid closer to me, snuggling her face in the crevise of my neck, I smiled, pouncing from rock to rock, I rubbed some off the tree root with my fot to mask the scent, finally walking into the lakes clearing, I realised I had been walking for 2 hours, I sat by the creek, Kara in my arms, why did I ever reject someone so amazing? for someone like Anna?

I sighed, " Kara? Im so sorry, I hope you can forgive me," I whispered to her, stroking her long dark hair, her eyes fluttured open, taking in everything before speaking.

"Damon? what are we doing here?"

"You accepted Adrian as your mate?" I asked avoiding the question.

"Ofcourse I did, he actually loves me and I lo--" I growled cutting her off, I saw anger flare in her eyes before she stood up and paced back and forth.

"he doesn't love you, I love you, he doesn't need you. I need you, you need me and you love only me!" I growled and she laughed.

"yeah because you loved me when you rejected me, you loved me when you called me weak and pathetic and I didnt desrve you? Yeah you loved me when you kissed Anna infront of me every time, Im sure you did!?" She yelled, I immediately felt regret.

"I was confused! you were my best friends Sister! what was I supposed to do?"

"You were supposed to leave your girlfriend, you were supposed to love me! Im your mate! your other half? does that not mean a thing to you? Obviously it doesn'y but it does to Adrian!" She yelled

"No. I wont let you."

"You wont let me? Newsflah Damon you lost the right to tell me to do anything when you rejected me! you lost all of my respect when you kissed Anna all thos times to make me jelous!"

"Give me a chance?" I begged

"No! Adrian is my mate not you."

" I wont take this," I told her before I locked her in my arms, she struggled  until she finally gave up, collapsing into my arms with no strength, she sighed and it escaped as a sob, resting her head on my chest momentarily before she pulled back.

"I'm not going to be your mate but I can accept being your friend, for old times sake but that is it do you understand."

I was sad but nodded.

We stayed like that for a few minutes till we heard a voice that made us lower into crouches. "Well isn't this just touching?" A rougue came out into sight, flanked by a women, I growled.

"oooh scary." he chuckled, "now I need you to deliever a message to Alpha Hale for me okay?" before I knew what was happening I was jumped from behind and knocked out.

Kara!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian's POV

Someone busted into the room and woke me up, Kara wasn't in the room, she must be downstairs, my beta was yelling for me, " Adian I need you to come down stairs, its Kara and Damon, they were found in the woods, Damon was unconciuos but Kara.." he swallowed. Oh no.

"What Vince?" I growled

"They injected her with a lethal amouth of wolfsbane, the pack docter is looking at her now," he said sympathetically.

"No!" I roared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT I KNOW SORRY!

But interesting huh? Kewlio I <3 you good luck