Beachin' out!

ELLA's POV

Me and my friends decided to have a week off from our "stressors" before we head out to Korea.

~Mike was taking selfies/groupies/stolen shots of us by the beach while we were having music jam.

~Paul entertains everyone by being silly with his dance moves.

~CAMERON, Jeri and TRION brought their guitars to play some old OPM songs and maybe come up with a new one.

~And i sang along with them while we were having some small snacks with my video camera to capture every moment with them. My name is ELLA.

My friends and I have been friends since highschool more like almost 7 years in numbers. We run a YouTube channel called FueledByViolence. We post dance and song covers, lame challenges, gaming videos, and anything we can think of.

We have been posting videos since 2013 and so far we have at least 4M subs and still counting!

Woot! Woot!

All our efforts are paid off everytime we hit 1M+ views in every video that we post. Even if some videos were a bit lame. Hahaha!

We really need a break 'cause its not just running a YouTube channel the only thing that we do. We are also contracted by a big music company in the Philippines. We write songs for artists, we teach upcoming stars as well.

We are going to Korea to finally meet my cousin in person and some work! Well, he was just introduced to me via Skype so i was so excited to finally meet him.

His name is Jung Hoseok but he prefers to be called J-Hope or Hobi just 'cause it sounds cool. Pfft!.

We just had to have one last chill mode under the not so hot weather before we leave tomorrow morning for Korea.

**********

That night, we went to a restaurant to have dinner. While we were eating, somebody went to the small stage and announced :

HOST - Since today is Friday, it is our OpenMicJamSession Day. You guys need not to worry for the instruments, we have already set it up for those who want to perform! For those who are willing to entertain the crowd, just approach me by the counter!

There were few people who went up and had their solo act. It was fun and cool that they have this session to showcase hidden talents of their guest.

MIKE - Guys! We have to at least sing a song or two. We can also ask somebody to record it for us! It'll be fun!

JERI - I'm down with that! I'll play lead! TRION, be ready with your drum skills. CAMERON you do rhythm. Mike as usual bass! ELLA vocals! Paul can do interpretative dance on the side. Hahaha.

PAUL - I can do that. Hahaha. I can also hype up the crowd with my dancing skills!

CAMERON - Fine by me. Now TRION, approach the Host. Tell them we'll play.

After a solid 10min wait time for everything to be set up, before we played we made sure the crowd will like our performance. Since the diners are not that young, mid 20's or 30's per say. We decided to play all time favorite filipino band covers!

Me, my friends and everybody had a great time singing along. We played up until the restaurant closed since they were still asking for another song after the other. It was tiresome but it was worth it since the manager gave us free food! Me and my friends just can't resist to that! Hahaha.

~~~~ The next day ~~~~

PAUL - Hey guys wake up! We're going to be late! We have to head to the airport in 30mins if we don't want to miss our plane!!

Everybody was a bit groggy since we stayed up late last night. We sure will miss Cebu.

We went downstairs looking like zombies because of our eyebags. We bumped into the manager who gave us free food last night as a treat because we entertained everyone in the crowd and he said we attracted more customers because of how good we played last night.

It was kind of him to hook us up with a free mini van ride to the airport.

We have boarded the plane and we are ready to conquer Korea. LOL.