The Song Writer

~~~TWO DAYS PASSED~~~

I've been observing her for two days and she has not really asked anything from me. She just sits on the living room floor with her laptop on. Some writing materials, small piano that is just a size of a computer keyboard, a lot of KIT KATS and her headphones.

Mike noticed how i observing her and he said :

MIKE - She's really like that. She gets really into it when she start writing a song. ~he then smiled while looking at her.

I admit, she looks really relaxed when she's  writing on her notebook. It's like i can just watch her forever and be calm. My thought bubble popped when she shouted.

ELLA - Ahhh!! Finally! I am done!! ~she said while trying to lay her body on the floor while eating her KIT KAT.

I scoffed.

ELLA - Uhmm Jungkook?
ME - hmm?
ELLA - Where are the others?

It took me a while to respond i didn't really paid attention to what JIN told me but what i can recall was they'll be out to buy groceries. I guess everybody went with him. I told her what i can recall and she just simply nodded.

ME - Were you just writing a song?
ELLA - Yup! ~ she smiled. Showing her dimples. Gosh! That was cute!
ME - What was it about?
ELLA - hmm. It's about a girl who loved a guy that already belongs to someone else but the girl is still there for him no matter what. ~ she then told me that she has not experienced it personally but thinking about it still hurts. Her face suddenly changed from the smiling one to a bit serious one.

She grabbed a guitar and started playing it. She's singing the song she just wrote!

DAMN! She has not experienced it yet but she was able to make a song out of it? Thats talent. It's a really sad song though. Her voice.. Is like a drop of a morning dew. A soft light wave that hit the shore. A star that flew to say hi to the couple that was watching. Thats how lovely her voice was.

After she sang the song, i excused my self since i have to get ready since BTS and her group will go to the fair.

I took a 10minute shower, i passed by the living room and just that instant she dozed off. GEEEZZ. This girl can literally sleep anywhere. I think she's the only girl i know at her age and body type that snores. HAHAHA. she's hilarious when she sleeps. She talks, snores and sometimes sings in deep sleep.

While i was thinking about her sleep activities for the past few days, i did not notice that i was already on the floor looking at her. Gosh. Why does she have to be cute even when snoring? Pftt.

ME - YAH! Wake up now. You have to prepare.

She then obeyed and went inside their room.