Rivals?!

~~~~ FAST FORWARD TO : Monday! ~~~~

ELLA's POV

Today is the day we meet our manager in person. He also told us over the phone that we will also meet one of their talents.

A/N -> i kind of changed things here. Sorry. This is just made up. I repeat. Made up scenarios. Hahaha. ILY READERS ❤.

We arrived at the meeting place, which was just one of the dance studios in the building. The other group and our manager was waiting for us, said Namjoon.

BTS went in first then our group. I was the last person to come in.

JUNGKOOK's POV

We greeted the manager and EXO then sat on the floor after we went in. Then came ELLA's group. She was the last one who went in. I just saw BAEKHYUN and CHANYEOL dropped their jaw when they saw her. I mean, who wouldn't? She is wearing black leggings, a lose vneck white shirt and black puma shoes. Her hair was all on one side. Making people see her long neck and a little bit of cleavage.

EXO became lively when they saw her. Wait. More competition? I mean, i can handle Jimin but BAEKHYUN and CHANYEOL? face palmed myself mentally.

MANAGER DO - Guys, i would like you to meet the people behind FueledByViolence.

He introduced them to EXO one by one and vice versa.

The whole day was just discussion of the schedule. Manager Do made them showcase what they can do. They sang, played instruments and danced. I never knew that they can dance well. After that the manager jokingly stated that they will revise their contract ang debut them as a group instead of just being song writers.

^^ sorry if this part is a bit short. Hahaha but i still hope you enjoy reading this. Sending out virtual hugs and kisses. XOXO.