CAN'T GET OUT!

~~~~A MONTH PASSED ~~~
ELLA's POV

MANAGER DO - you're doing well so far. Just keep it up! Your next session will be with Jungkook for your pair challenge.

I nodded as i bid goodbye to him. He has another meeting overseas with the boss. And with that, i headed to the dance studio for practice. It's already 7PM, 2 hours to go and it is NAP TIME!!

I saw Jungkook doing some warmups. i entered the studio and we started doing warm ups together. We both gave suggestions as to what step will come after the other. We practiced and practiced and practiced. The lights just went out then for split second, the lights on the side of the studio lit up. It was set of lights that were somewhat dimmed. Jungkook exclaimed: 

JK - Shit! WHAT TIME IS IT?!

I was shocked and confused of what he said. We basically lost track of time because we wanted to complete and polish our dance routine. He then went straight ahead to our bags and pulled out his cellphone.

~~It's  11:59PM ~~
WE'RE BOTH STUCK INSIDE THE STUDIO!

Jungkook tried calling the BTS members to find somebody who can let us out but they weren't answering. I can't call my friends because i left my phone at the dorm.

ME - its really impossible that they weren't able to see us inside practicing.

JK - The guy who usually closes all the studio inside the building is an old man. He is a bit deaf and can't really hear the noise inside each studio.

ME - why didn't he peeked instead before closing us in?

JK - you can see that our studio doors are tinted right? Its actually my first time to stay here after 9. Maybe he was thinking that nobody would stay here after that time.

I was really tired while he was talking to me.. I dozed off...

JUNGKOOK's POV

AISHHH. there she goes again. Am i boring? Why is it she falls asleep everytime we talk? Is she not concerned about us getting stuck here? I then stopped complaining when she groaned. Then she licked her lower lip, which has been a habit of hers i guess, she moved her head facing me while she is laying on the floor. Exposed her long neck which for me is a bit sexy.

I was staring at her again! DAMN IT! But who can resist her? I cant!

JK - why do you always do this to me? Huh?! Why cant i resist you? Are you doing this on purpose?

My face was just 5 inches away from hers. I gasped when she instantly opened her eyes.

ELLA - i dont understand you jungkook. What do you mean you can't resist me? What am i doing on purpose? And why was your face close to mine?

Then i think she just realized what i was planning to do. And yes.. I was planning to kiss her.

She then quickly stood up.

ELLA - OI! ANO KA BA?! YAH! DON'T COME NEAR ME OR ELSE IM GONNA KICK YOU SOO BAD YOU'LL END UP IN THE HOSPITAL!! MANYAK!

I do not know what has gotten into me but i just said :

JK - Why? Are. You. Scared. That. I. Might. Kiss. You?

ELLA - DONT COME NEAR ME YOU PERV!

I cornered her. And locked my arms on the wall so she can't escape. I came closer and closer and closer to her until my upper chest can feel the warmth of her breathing.

ELLA - yah what are you doing? Let me go..

JK - just stay right there.

I grabbed her by the waist and hugged her right away. I was really nervous at that time and i dont know what to do. Well i guess i know but i was just hesistant to do it.

JK - lets just stay like this. ***sighed*** is it too much if i ask you to hug me back also?

She hesitated but she hugged me back.

I swayed a little to indicate that i wanted to do a slow dance with her. And i started singing.

🎶haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon
haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
haruman (haruman)
neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon🎶

ELLA - whu-what are you doing? Why the hell are we doing this?

I put my finger on her soft lips then removed it slowly while staring at her lower lip. I then kissed her. She pushed me slightly away but I pulled her against me. Kissing her again, she did not move a bit. I then thought maybe she doesn't 't like me.

ME - why? Don't you want me? A lot of girls would want me. But.. Why won't you? Am i not enough?

ELLA - well, yes a lot of girls want you. But... Shouldn't you prioritize your career first instead of this? Have you thought of what your fans will say? How about Manager Do? I'm sure he'll be mad about this.

ME - Is that what you're thinking right now? Shouldn't you be thinking if you have feelings for me or not?

I cried and was really confused why she's thinking about the opinion of the other people. Im really frustrated on how i really cannot explain what i am feeling inside. I love her but something is still holding me back to tell her right now.

I felt her both hand on my face. She pecked me on my forehead then gave me a hug.

ME - ELLA, i think.. I.. Uh.. Like /Love you.

ELLA - hehe i think you're still confused if you like or love me Jungkook.

I was about to tell her that i love her but she cut me off.

ELLA - Let's not hurry things. Especially the emotions you feel towards me. I like you as a person but I'm also not sure if its a "like" as more than a friend or just simply a friend. I think it would be better if we get to know more about each other first before you tell me what you really feel. How about that?

I was happy and contented of what she said. And she was right. Things like this shouldn't be in a hurry.

~~~~~~ THE NEXT MORNING ~~~~~

We woke up by the sound of the door opening. It was the old guy who locked us in last night. Told him what happened and he apologized.

We then went straight ahead to our dorm since we need rest. And oh boy! Everybody teased us about not sleeping in the dorm. ELLA was just chill about while i kept on explaining to them.what really happened. They wouldn't really believe me because i was blushing the whole time.

Jin prepared a meal for us. As usual it was scrumptious! Everybody relaxed and stayed at home since we dont have any schedule for the day.