Unexpected Partner

~~~~ THE NEXT DAY ~~~~

We heard someone knocked on our door but we were really tired and lazy to stand up and opened it. Even too lazy to tell them that we were okay since they're asking if we're awake and okay inside. Well we were actually arguing as who will stand up and opened the door.

After a few moments, i just heard the door banged opened. Namjoon kicked it since they don't have the spare key.

Instead of them looking worried they looked shocked as to how messy our room was. Their jaw even dropped when they saw us in our sleeping position. Mikes head almost on the floor. Half of my body was on top of his legs. Jeri's foot was off the bed. HAHAHA. We were like ropes tied together.

Jin went in and apologized for letting Namjoon bang the door. He said they were just worried about us since we weren't responding while they were calling us out. Jin let out his cute smile and asked us to join them for breakfast.

After 3-5minutes we went out and saw how cute they have arranged the small table. We did not change sleeping clothes 'cause we're just like that.

JUNGKOOK's POV

WOW! These guys are A-listers when it comes to messing up a room. And double WOW for them to show up looking like they don't care about what we will think of how they look during breakfast. First Impression : FAILED.

AISH! This ELLA! Look at her! She's so sleepy she can't even feed herself and let Jeri and Mike feed her!.

This girl needs a lot of work to do herself. Mike even clipped her hair to avoid eating her own hair. It was that messy!.

But after he clipped it, i felt just my cheeks were burning. We've never had a girl in our dorm. She was just wearing white sleeveless top and denim shorts. It revealed her long neck, colar bones and a little cleavage!! TOO MUCH SKIN SHOWN. I must say she looks pretty. But WTF JUNGKOOK?! Do you really have to think of that?! MIND YOUR FOOD!

MIKE - Eh?! Just got an email from Manager Do. Says here that we have a week off next week we will start observing the coaches.

JIN - Since we are assigned to take care of you guys, we decided to assign one/two guide to each one of you. ~He then smiles widely.

PAIRS
Namjoon and Taehyung    - Paul
Yoongi and Hobi         - Mike
Jimin                   - TRION
Jin                     - Jeri
Jungkook                - ELLA

My eyes widened. Jin hyung did not discuss these pairs with us. I don't understand why i feel awkward or weird when i see her. Aissh! Hyungggg can't i just change my partner? Ahhggg!!.