Warm Greetings

~~ after 5 hours of air travel ~~

We head out after we grabbed our luggages. We saw a banner with 7 cute and tall guys beside it. Banner says "FueledByViolence ❤"

HOBI - ELLAAAAA!!!!

ME - HOBIIIIIIIIII DORK!!!

My group then ran towards them. I giving Hobi a big warm hug!!

HOBI - Guys! Meet ELLA! She's my long lost and found cousin from the Philippines!

They all smiled and slightly bowed.

HOBI - Yah Ella, That's Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Together we are called BTS!

ME - Hi Guys it's a pleasure to finally meet you! I would also like to introduce my friends: Mike, Jeri, TRION, Paul and CAMERON.

JIN - it's nice to meet you guys! Since it's almost lunch time, would you guys want to eat first before heading to our dorm?

EVERYONE - SURE!!

We got in a huge black van that can fit 15 people including the driver.

We went to a barbecue place and the boys ordered food for us since we are not that familiar with their food.

After 5-10minutes, our food arrived at our dining table. The boys ordered : Samgyeopsal, Chili Pickled Cabbage, Korean barbecue and Pork Bulgogi.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Mike and Paul had their small talk about writing a song.

Taehyung, Jeri, CAMERON and TRION talked about musical instruments.

Hobi, Jimin, Jin and Me were talking about the food we can eat in Korea.

Jungkook did not really talked much but he responds to Jimin whenever he was asked. I find him a bit weird. While Jin was trying to feed me with kimchi to try it. i saw him staring at us. The stare felt like it was awkward. But i just ignored it. Maybe it was just because its my first time to try korean food.

ME - T'was really good spending time with you guys. Do we have any other place to go?

HOBI - We go to our dorm first! You guys should settle in for a bit before we hit the road!

BTS agreed and our group nodded simultaneously.