two

Your POV

"She awake?" I heard a deep voice. For just a second I forgot where I was and panicked but I was relieved when I felt the blankets wrapped tightly around my shoulders and the comfy blow up mattress under me. 

"Not yet Russelu. It is almost afternoon though so should I wake her up?", Noodle's Japanese accent filled the small room. 

"Let her sleep.", Russel said and shut the door. I was surprised by the fact that I had stayed asleep that long but not sleeping in an actual bed for a long time can do some damage to you so I was enjoying my time being comfortable. After a while of listening to Noodle hum tunes to herself while she played on her DS, I finally opened my eyes and sat up. Noodle looked down to me, seeing I was finally awake. 

"Good morning (Y/N)-san. How did you sleep?", She asked. I smiled. 

"Very well thank you.", Noodle smiled back and jumped off of her bed to open the door. 

"RUSSELU SHE IS AWAKE!", She yelled into the hallway. Flustered at the attention being pulled to me, I quickly combed my fingers through my hair and tried to wipe the sleep from my eyes. I heard heavy steps coming up the stairs and down the hallway. 

Russel poked his head into the room. "Good morning. Almost noon.", He smiled. I smiled back and chuckled a bit. 

"H-haven't slept this well in a while.", Being around Russel and Noodle made me feel comfortable. They were both sweet and looking to make sure I was taken care of. I didn't know about the other two yet. Thinking of what Murdoc was saying about me last night made me sick to my stomach but 2-D intrigued me. Something about his unnatural but still attractive looks and his awkwardness. 

"Do you have an extra set of clothes?", Russel asked. I shook my head. I didn't want to wear the same outfit that I had been wearing for the past week. "I'll see if I have anything you could wear for now.", Russel said. 

"Thanks.", I smiled at him. As soon as he left the room, I stood up and stretched my arms up over my head. 

"Shower and toothbrush in the bathroom behind you (Y/N)-san.", Noodle said as I stretched. 

"Thank you, love.", I responded. 

After taking a hot shower and brushing my teeth, Russel returned with some clean clothes. 

"The sweatpants are mine but the shirt is 2-D's. I hope you don't mind.", Russel said as he handed me them. I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked to the shirt and saw it said 'Hello Kinky' on it. 

" Oh. It's fine.", I smiled and got changed into them, feeling refreshed. Noodle was still in her bed playing on her DS but when I finished getting cleaned up she took my hand and pulled me down the stairs for breakfast/lunch. Noodle poured me and herself some cereal and sat with me at the kitchen table with junk all over it. 

"So have you heard of our band?", Noodle asked me. I shook my head. 

"Are you well known?", I asked. 

"Pretty well known. We're called the Gorillaz. Are you sure you haven't heard of us?", she asked. 

"I've heard of that name before. Never heard any of the music though.", I responded. 

"Would you like to?", She asked. I nodded. 

"What instrument do you play in the band?", I asked, genuinely curious about what this band was about. 

"Guitar. 2-D is our singer, Murdoc is the bassist and Russel is our drummer.", She explained to me. After more discussion about the band, she got out her mp3 player and played me some of the music. 

"Ooh I like it a lot. You're super talented, Noodle.", I smiled at her. She looked really proud. I wouldn't have guessed that an eleven year old would be in a successful band but they were amazing. 2-D's voice pulled me in. Deep and rich unlike his squeaky, cockney accent. Speaking of 2-D, I saw a flash of blue in the corner of my eye and turned to see 2-D walking into the kitchen, looking like a zombie. 

"Good morning 2D-san.", Noodle spoke to 2-D. He turned, surprised to see me sitting at the table. 

"Oh uh -i Noodle. -i (Y/N).", His face turned red as he looked down and saw me in one of his shirts. 

"H-hi 2-D. S-sorry about the shirt. I didn't have an-nother outfit s-so Russel gave this to m-me.", I stumbled over my words and blushed as he stared at me with his empty eyes. Butterflies fluttered inside my stomach. 

"Oh um 's ok.", he scratched the back of his head and turned to the counter to put a piece of bread in the toaster. Noodle had a smirk on her face as I turned back to face her. I kept my head down as the butterflies refused to go away. Why did I feel this way?

A/N: sorry for the shitty chapter. it's 11:30 PM but I was feeling creative even though this turned out to be a piece of crap.