6

Chapter 6

When we got back to me and Ryne's apartment building, Anthony and I just sat in his car, looking at each other. 

"So?" He sighed and I raised an eyebrow. "The Cubs?" He smirked and I laughed, shaking my head. 

"They're almost in the top 29!" I giggled and he shook his head, playfully hitting the steering wheel. 

"Man, you need to go out more!" He looked out the windshield and I nodded, leaning back in the seat, looking at the front door to the building. 

"What are you doing Thursday?" We both gulped, turning to look at each other. "I asked first!" We both laughed and just smiled. 

"Nothing!" I blushed, looking down then up at Anthony again. 

"Neither am I, I have the night off..." He sighed, rubbing his legs nervously. "How about we get dinner, leave the rivalries aside and just focus on food!" He muttered and I nodded. 

"I'd like that, a lot!" I smiled, nervously fixing my hat. 

"You choose the time, I'll choose the place!" He smirked and I grabbed my phone, checking my calendar. 

"I fly home from Detroit at 5, it's an hour flight, so how about 7?" I looking up at Anthony, smiling brightly and he nodded. 

"Pick you up here?" He gestured to my apartment building and I nodded. 

"Sound perfect!" I clapped, locking my phone. "I'll see you Thursday!" I smirked and he smiled, nodding his head. 

"I'll see you Thursday!" He laughed slightly as I jumped out of his truck. 

"Bye!" I smiled, waving as I ran into my building. 

When I got into the apartment, Greg was on his way out. 

"Woah, what's going on?" I laughed, as he stormed past me. 

"Ryne fell!" He hissed and I raised an eyebrow as she stormed down the small set of stairs designating her part of the apartment. 

"GREG PUSHED ME OFF THE BED!" She yelled and I nodded, crossing my arms. 

"Nellie has to pack a few things!" I laughed, walking past both of them and down the hall to my room.