Pax Kiss

Harry POV~

Today all seven of us were headed to America for Pax. We were currently sitting at the airport waiting for our flight to be announced. Simon was on my left and Josh on my right. He's the only one that knows about my massive crush on Simon. Every time I look at him, I feel like I'm falling from heaven. It's a good feeling, especially when Simon is waiting for you when you land. I must have had a huge grin on my face along with a dazed look because Simons hand was waving in front of it.

"Earth to Harry" he said. I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard his beautiful voice. Everything about him is just so perfect. "You all right mate?" He asked.

"Wha- yeah" I replied sitting up further in my chair. He gave me a look of confusion. "You exited for Pax?" I asked him trying to distract him.

"Yeah, are you?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Flight 407 to Boston, Massachusetts" the announcer said through the intercom. We all stood up and headed for the plane.

-skip time~in hotel in Boston-

When we arrived at the hotel, Vikk checked us all in.

"Alright, Josh and me, Tobi and JJ and Ethan, Simon and Harry. Got it?" He said, announcing who we'd be sharing a room with for the next three nights. I smiled at Simon and he returned it before leading the way to our room. We got there only to find out that there was only one king sized bed.

"We can share it" Simon said. I nodded and set my bags down on one side of the bed and Simon did the same. We then made our way back to the lobby.

When we got to Pax, it was packed. After walking for about twenty minutes, we finally found the Sidemen booth and made ourselves comfy. Soon after that fans started filling in to meet us.

"OMG!! HARRY!!!" A young fangirl around the age of twelve screamed.

"What's up?" I greeted her. She just screamed in excitement again. I laughed.

"Is it true that you have a HUGE crush on Simon? I've noticed you being a little more, I don't know, attracted to him lately" she said loudly. I turned bright red and looked out of the corner of my eye I saw Simon look up from one of his fans and look in my direction.

"What? No. of course not. Why would I? He's my best mate!" I rambled. She giggled and turned around for me to sign the back of her w2s jumper.

When there were only a few fans left, Simon made his way over to me.

"Hey Harry I just wanted to tell you that I can tell you like me and I like you too bu-" before he could finish, I slammed my lips up against his. He kissed back and for a minute I forgot that the rest of the sidemen and a couple of fans were watching. "Harry, will you be my boyfriend?" Simon asked after we pulled away.

"Does this answer your question?" I asked kissing him again. He nodded when we finally pulled away. Everyone started cheering and taking pics. "I guess we don't have to make video, they got it covered." I chuckled, Simon grabbing my hand.

___________________________

This is probably really bad but it's my first ever oneshot so yeah. There will be more to come!!!

~