Callux&Calfreezy

Hey guys!! This is something different but laurenceandcats wanted this, so here we go! Enjoy!!

___________________________

Callux pov-

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Twitter. I saw a few nice tweets about me, but then again there was an overwhelming number of bad things. Things like 'f*cking fag!' or 'Cal's only with you cause he feels bad for you.' I couldn't help it but let my tears stream down my face. I texted the only person that could make me feel better. Cal.

Me-Cal. Can you come to my room, please. Xx

Cal-Be there in a sec, almost done editing. Everything ok? Xx

Me-No, not really. Xx

Just then there was a concerned Cal in my doorway. He looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked walking over to me and whipping my tears away. I just started crying harder when he wrapped his arms around my waist. I pointed to my phone. He picked it up from on my lap and read some of the tweets. He sighed with anger and sadness.

"Babe, you know none of that is true and your none of those things. All of those people are just jealous of you because you so perfect and they want to be you. You are the best person I know and I love you." He said. I was surprised when he said he loved me because that was only the second time and the first one was before we were together, when we were just friends. I looked up at him with teary eyes, but I stopped crying. He looked down at me and smiled. We slowly started leaning in until our lips met.

The kiss started to get heated until we were pulling apart for air. Cal took off his shirt, and so did I. Just when we had reconnected our lips, Harry walked into my bedroom. His eyes widened as he saw us, as I was now straddling Cal.

"S-sorry. I-I was coming to tell you that I'm going to Tobi's flat to film some vids. Sorry." He said and walked out the door, closing it behind him. All the guys knew we were together, but we never really did anything except hold hands around them. Cal sighed, a bit frustrated. I leaned my head on his chest.

"Do you really think I'm perfect?" I asked quietly. I buried my face in his neck, waiting for his answer.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?" He asked. I shrugged slightly.

"Because everyone thinks I'm the complete opposite." I said into his neck. He sighed.

"Well I don't think you are. The guys don't think you are. Your family doesn't think you are. There are a lot of people that watch your videos that don't think you are. There are a lot of people that think your pretty damn close to perfect." He said, lightly rubbing my back. I sighed. Maybe he's right. Maybe I'm that much of a screw up.

"Wanna watch a film and cuddle?" He asked me. I nodded. He got up and walked to the couch with his hand in mine. He put a movie in then lay down on the couch. I layed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid my head down on his chest, listening to his heart beating in his chest. It was steady and soothing. I soon fell asleep to the steady rhythm of my true love's heartbeat.

___________________________

I'm sorry a bit short but I have school tomorrow and am a bit tired so yeah. Hopefully there will be a lot ne'er one tomorrow.

If you have and suggestions or requests please let me know.

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!

Ilya

~