Minishaw

Ok. So before we get started I just want to say that I'm gonna try to start updating every other day and maybe just maybe every day on the weekend. I'm gonna try and make them longer too. What do you guys think about me writing a few others like minizerk for example? Comment and let me know what you think. Enjoy this longer oneshot!

________________________

Harry's pov~

I was eating a bowl of cereal when my buzzed. I looked down to a text form Simon. I wasn't sure why he was up at nine in the morning, I'm not even sure why I'm up. I unlocked my phone to read the message.

Simon-Hey Harry. I was wondering if you wanted to film a video with me. It's been a while.

I was surprised by this because I haven't uploaded in a while and thought that he would've chosen one of the other guys, but I wasn't opposed.

Harry-Sure. What time? What are we gonna film?

Simon-Well I was thinking around one. I don't know like a q&a or something?

Harry-Sounds good. Want me to go there or you to come here?

Simon-I'll go to your place. We can fold a vid for each of our channels if you want.

Harry-Sounds good. See ya soon!

Simon-See ya.

I put my phone down so I could set my bowl down in the sink. I went to my room to get changed. I put on a plain white shirt and my blue jumper. I decided on grey sweatpants cause I hate jeans. I started to film a FIFA vid for next week to pass the time. When it was twelve, I shut the game down and headed to the kitchen for a sandwich. I went in Twitter to check the new posts. I get a lot of hate, but I can usually look pat that and focus on all the support I get, although it's been getting tougher as time goes by.

At one there was a knock on the door. I jumped up from the couch to let Simon in. He had a backpack with all of his filming equipment.

"Hey." He said as he stepped inside, closing the door behind him. I smiled at him.

"Hi!" I said enthusiastically. He smiled back at me.

"So... what do ya want to film for your channel?" He asked me. I didn't answer for a minute because I was thinking. I finally got a good idea in head.

"I know! We could do a try a not to laugh! I can Cal(freezy) to find some videos and we can try not to laugh at them!" I said excitedly. He nodded his head in agreement. I walked to my room to my room and he followed after me. "Lets film yours first." I said. He nodded. I noticed that he was a little quieter than usual, but decided not to say anything. "I'm gonna go talk to Cal real quick and tell him to be ready in a bout an hour." I told Simon before exiting the room.

-Simon's pov-

I was setting up my equipment in Harry's room. I was over at his flat getting ready to film a few vids with him. What he didn't know was that I was here for another reason too. I was going to finally tell him about my feelings towards him. I was nervous as hell and didn't know what I was gonna say, but here I was about to probably make the biggest mistake of my life. What he doesn't feel the same way? What if this ruins our friendship? All I could think about was what could go wrong.

"Okay, you ready?" I heard from the doorway. I looked up to see Harry walking back into the room. I nodded. "You okay Si? You seem a little quiet." He questioned me. I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little I guess." I lied and turned to sit on the bed. I sat down and Harry sat next to me. I bit my lip slightly and prayed that he didn't notice. I turned on the camera.

"Yo guys what is up? Today I have Harry or wroetoshaw with me and we're doing a q&a. So let's get started." I did the intro to the vid.

-time skip~done with both vids-

"So I'll see you guys later! Bye!" Harry said enthusiastically at the camera. I smiled and waved. Harry got up to turn it off and I had to physically turn my entire body to stop myself from looking at his butt.

"Harry I need to talk to you." I said when he had turned the camera off and sat back down next to me.

"What is it?" He asked. I looked at my hands that were sitting in my lap.

"I know your gonna hate me after I say this and I really don't that to happen because I love our friendship but I can't keep this to myself anymore. I like you Harry. Like a lot. I've been keeping this away from everyone for almost a year now and I just couldn't do it anymore. I love your smile and your laugh and you always make me laugh and smile even on my bad days. I don't know how you feel about me though an I should go." I gushed. I got up to leave but felt a hand wrap around my arm pulling me back.

"Si, I like you too. I didn't tell you cause I was afraid that you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore. I'm sorry and I like you and your just perfect." He said. I smiled a tiny smile. I put my hand on his hip and the other under his chin lifting it up so he was forced to look at me. I smiled down at him and he smiled up at me.

"Will you me my boyfriend?" I asked him. He nodded.

And that's how minishaw came to be.

___________________________

Hey!! So this was around 1000 words!!

*applause, applause*

Oh thank you, really you don't have to!

Jk😂.

Comment please and if you have suggestions or would like me to write a oneshots with one of the guys for you I would be glad to! But you have to tell me or I can't😂!

Thank you guys for so much support on these oneshots!!

Ilyasm

~