Anniversary(2)Harry&Simon

Both boys got up to take a shower. After their long, hot shower, they got ready. Once they were read, it already being four in the afternoon, the boys headed out to dinner. They were going to a fancy Italian restaurant. Simon Mede their reservations yesterday.

"Minter." Simon told the lady at the front desk. She nodded and looked at her papers.

"Yes, Minter. Table for two right this way." She said and smiled at them. She led the way to a small room with one table, a table for two. "Here you are. Your waitress will be right out. Enjoy your evening!" She smiled one last time and then left.

"Wow, Si. This is so fancy." Harry said. Simon smiled. It was perfect. The lighting was just right, with a few candles and a rose in the center of the table.

"I know. It's perfect." Simon said as he took Harry's hand. A girl walked into the room with a little notepad in hand and an apron on.

"What can I get you to drink?" She asked. Simon looked up at him.

"Your finest wine please, for both of us." He said, smiling a Harry. Harry smiled back and blushed a bit, turning his head so Simon wouldn't see. The waitress left the room to go and fetch their wine and two glasses. Simon grabbed Harry's chin so he was forced to look at him.

"Happy anniversary, bog. I hope your enjoying it so far." He said. Harry blushed again and nodded.

They are there spaghetti, had a little 'Ladie and the Tranp' moment, then headed to the Eiffel Tower. This is were th big surprise would take place. When they arrived, they headed to the top. At the top, all of the other Sidemen stood there waiting for them. Vikk started playing a song on the piano and Simon grabbed Harry's hands. He stood in front of him. He wrapped his arms around his waist and they started swaying to the music. When the song was done, Simon began.

"Harry, bog. I love you more than anything in this entire world. I have no clue where I'd be or what I'd do I I didn't have you. You have my life so much better. We have had our fair share of downs, but always came back up. We're made for each other. Your peanut to my butter. I'm the apple to your pie. I love you and can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else." He said, whipping a few tears off of Harry's cheeks. He got down on one knee and Josh brought him a little red box. He took it from him and held it out in front of Harry and opened it. "Harry , will you make even happier and marry me?" He asked.

"YES!" Harry chirped. He was now full on crying tears of joy.

They were Minishaw forever.

___________________________

Hey guys. This is probably really bad but I'm tired again and need some sleep.😂. Sorry. And I have a headache, like always.😂

Please comment.

Ilya

~