First Day | KageHina

Kageyama could practically feel the wrinkles forming on his forehead as he grumpily stomped to his front door; cold, tired, and not mentally prepared for the excitement waiting for him just outside.

"Ka~ge~ya~ma~!" Hinata shouted in a singsongy voice, "Good morning!" He said, taking off his red hat with a big black pom pom at the top of it, then gently shook his head, placing his curls back the way they naturally are.

Kageyama groggily opened his eyes and sighed. "Hinata, it's so early. Why are you here?"

"Well~," he said, stepping inside, "Christmas is coming up, and I thought it would be fun to uh," Hinata started explaining, but it seemed as he spoke, he was becoming less and less confident in his words. "well, go look around Sendai, maybe. I heard they set up a big christmas tree with lights!"

Kageyama had shut the door as he spoke and locked it. "I was gonna just stay inside and not have to deal with the cold, but whatever. I guess I do have to buy something for him . . ," Kageyama said.

Hinata's ears practically perked up as he heard what his friend said. "'Him'? Who's him?" he asked.

"Uh," Kageyama scratched his head, "not important."

As Kageyama yawned, Hinata's heart was in his throat.

Who is he talking about? A friend? Another boyfriend? No, no, I would know if Kageyama had a boyfriend. Wait, is he even gay?

As Hinata panicked, Kageyama started walking back to his room. "Hinata, I'm going to get dressed and then we can head out."

Hinata suddenly snapped back to reality, and nodded. "Alright!"

As Hinata heard the door shut, he walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch. Hinata looked around at his surroundings, and noticed two picture frames sitting on a ledge.

That wasn't there last time I was here. . , Hinata thought, getting up to get a closer look.

In the first frame, there was a woman with a big chest and dark brown hair with blue eyes. Hinata's eyebrow raised; that wasn't a common combination.

Standing next to her, a taller man with straight, black hair and brown eyes had his arm around her. Both of them had wonderful, joyous smiled on their faces.

Just then, it clicked in Hinata's mind. That was Kageyama's mother and father.

Hinata smiled widely; he'd never seen his parents. They were very beautiful.

Hinata's eyes moved to the next picture frame and noticed that it was a picture of a young, slightly chubby boy with a blue sweater on and the same two adults he saw before.

Hinata couldn't help but burst out laughing as he realized who it was. Hinata took the picture frame in his hands and smiled.

Kageyama opened his door again and stepped out in a blue-striped sweater and beige jeans. "Okay, Hinata, I'm. . ," Kageyama started, but stopped and blushed madly as he saw what Hinata had in his hands.

"Oi, Kageyama, is this you?" He asked, still laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK, HINATA?! PUT THAT BACK YOU DUMBASS!" Kageyama yelled angrily as he yanked the frame out of his hands, not letting Hinata fulfil the command.

"Kageyama, you were so adorable when you were young~!" He half-teased. Hinata sighed, then put his right hand on his face in a sad manner. "And now look at you, all menacing. . ."