The stars that find us

Everyone thinks I'm just a normal girl... but their wrong. I was born with the sign of the Aries written on my wrist. It started I moved to Palacios,
new house, new school, new people. I had a new beginning......

Ring
Ring
Ring
I sat down at an empty desk as my new teacher walked in, "Class, today we have a new student, Elizabeth will you please stand up." l stood up, "Uh, Liz." I said quietly.
"Pardon?"
"I go by Liz."I replied
"Well, Liz we are working on constellations, why don't we pair you up with Violet, Red, and Lys." I looked over to the group, they didn't look like the rest of the girls in the class. They were outsiders. People who didn't belong. The class was silent, I swore I could hear my heart thumping in fear, I didn't even know why I was scared. I mean I had another chance to be normal. But I could tell these girls weren't normal... Something about them was strange, unknown to the world.
A girl with long black hair gave me a small smile and I began to walk over to the table they were sitting at. I sat down next to a purple haired girl, whom looked at me with cold eyes.
A girl with curly black hair and purple tips was the only one that spoke to me.
"I'm Red. The idiot over there is Lys," She points to the black haired girl. "And that ray of sunshine is Violet." She gestured to the girl with purple hair. She scoffed and looked down at her hand. I felt my own and could feel the Aries on my skin.
"You seem different."
I looked up.
"What?"
Violet was the one who had spoken.
"You're different from the others."
Everyone looked at her. I felt all the eyes boring into her pale skin, and with a single glare of her dark eyes, they looked away.
Damn... This girl had a heart of ice and everyone knew it. I blinked and rubbed the sign on my wrist subconsciously.
"What's on your wrist?" Lys had spoken.
"Nothing."
"It doesn't look like nothing."
I gulped and brushed my blonde and red hair behind my ear.
"I had doodled a zodiac on my wrist this morning, and it hasn't come off yet."
The three seemed disappointed.
"O-oh..." Violet said, the quiver in her voice almost unnoticeable.
There was loud speaking around us, and Violet pulled out a few papers on her research.
"So... We chose to do the zodiac signs for our project." Red said while turning to me.
"Oh-... Um, that seems interesting."
Violet looked at my wrist and gave me a small, surprisingly warm, smile.