22 - holding onto you

Violets POV
-
We made it back to robins mansion after a long drive back of three hours. The whole car ride back was completely quiet, but I think Tyler knew just to back off from talking to me knowing that this whole situation is bullshit to me.

We made are way to the door and knocked. Just a couple of seconds later Tyler's friend named 'josh.'? I think that was his name answered.

"Hey! Violet!" Josh grabs onto my hand so rapidly and pulls me inside. Tyler furrows his eyebrows at Josh's random actions. What is he doing.

Tyler follows behind closely. "what are you doing?" I ask raising my voice pulling back, "sshhh!!!!" He quickly puts a finger over my mouth.

"What are you doing josh?" Tyler quiets his voice even wondering what the hell he is doing. Josh looks behind him acting paranoid as if he doesn't want anyone coming.

"Violet, you can't be here." He looks back at me. Tyler gives a confused face. "Why what's happening?" I say lowly turning around looking to see if there is anyone.

"Tyler you shouldn't have brought her here." He shakes his head worried. "What's going on!?" Tyler asks.

"Robin wants to kill you!" He looks back to me. I lean back, while Tyler gulps. "How do you know?" I ask fast.

"Everyone knows! less then 20 minutes ago the crew had a meeting, and it was about killing you." He looks at Tyler.

Tyler only looks at me. I'm speechless, what do I say to this?! I shake my head. "Why me?!" I choked out.

"The joker is looking after you. The joker and Robin are enemies, he knows that you mean something to the him so he wants to destroy you" he explained so fast.

"What do we do?!" I look at Tyler. He pauses searching for words, "get out of here while you have the chance!." Josh interrupts.

Tyler nods and takes my hand rushing us back to the front door. "Thank you." I mouth to josh and he nods shooing us out.

We open the door to only see one of robins crew approaching the door. "Violet, you're just the person I wanted to see." The man glares. Tyler grabs a grip around my waist holding me back.

I feel a lump grow in my throat, oh no, "It's fine, I'm gonna finish her." Tyler plays along like he's gonna kill me.

The man turns his head side ways, "I thought Robin wanted to?" He looked suspicious. Um hello I'm right here, this isn't a ordinary conversation. They be talking about killing me like it doesn't matter. 

"No I'm bringing her off the bridge." He nods slightly squeezing my hip to play along. I squeal and begin to fake cry.

"You can't do this!!" I cried out. The man smirks, "whether you like it or not, it's bound to happen young lady." He sneered.

Tyler begins to walk forward grabbing me along, "I'll be back soon." He nods with a smirk. The man squints his eyes but nods, I think this is working.

I am still pretending to cry. "Get in." Tyler pushes me inside his car. I plop down into the seat and Tyler slams the door. "Geez" I jerk back. He makes it so real.

I start to hear talking outside the car. I think Tyler is still talking to the man. Okay let's hurry up Tyler I think to myself. I begin to tap my foot.

Tyler finally opens the car door and enters. "What were you guys talking about?" I asked. He turns on the car.

"He told me I better not fuck up killing you." He slightly chuckles to himself. I furrow my eyebrows, "why is that funny?" I question.