25 - jokes on you

Violets POV
-
I woke up in my bed snugged into my soft blanket. I just love sleep, I wish I could just sleep forever and not have to deal with reality sometimes. 

I lightly yawn and begin to sit up. I start to hear noises coming from outside my room, sounds like Lindsey's up.

I walk slowly against my carpet towards my dresser. Okay time for todays outfit.. Man, i forgot about all my clothes and outfits! I'm not used to my whole wardrobe back. I warmly smile to my thoughts as it makes me happy.

I soon picked up a simple white t-shirt and leggings. I look over to my left and spot a brush. I quickly reach over an grab it right away brushing through my bed head hair.

I sigh and then make my way towards my makeup kit. It's been so long since I've seen this.. It honestly feels good.

A little after of putting on just the right amount of makeup I take one more glance and leave off to my bed.

I remove the phone off the charger and noticed 3 missed calls by yesterday's number. Ah which reminds me of the joker..

Fuck. Yesterday I was so tired I hardly realized it was literally him. He wants to talk.. I think I remember hearing him also say something that was rather suspicion.

I let out another sigh and stood right back up. Alright let's see what's all this clatter is that is going outside my room. I keep on hearing noises.

I leave my room to notice Lindsey was in the kitchen. I make my way towards her and she was standing there eating a piece of a banana.

"Hey Lin" I approach her while taking a seat on the stool of our kitchen island.

She notices me and smiles, "hey Violet, how was your sleep?" She questions.

I shrugged and kept my head tilted, "I'm not too sure, it wasn't the greatest sleep but it wasn't the worst."

She nods, "I know what you mean, I get those sleep days as well." A small chuckle leaves her mouth.

She starts to add some fresh strawberries into the blender after rinsing them. I just nod analyzing.

"Aha so don't call me a eavesdropper or anything but I think heard you talking to someone last night." She says and looks up at me while dropping banana  pieces into blender.

I let out a laugh, "oh, yeah !.."

"Who were you talking to she?" She wondered. Fuck, I don't want her to be stressed out, I heard it's not good when a woman is pregnant.

I looked down avoiding the question a little, "heh it's actually funny that you mentioned it," I pause while looking back to her.

She raises her eyebrows and closes the blender with the lid. "Tell me about it." She smiled innocently.

".. Uh, well you know that old trainer of ours?" I start to lie. Fuck I chickened out. She nods interested.

"He just wanted to talk and stuff to see how I am." I waved my hand like it was whatever. She giggles, "really??"

I nod, "that's funny, he still has that same old crush on you." She adds and then turns on the blender. I fake laugh, "I know!"