a smol little bean grew into Rowan Atkinson

Clara thought that it was romantic of Frank to send her home. But i thought that it was stupid since i had to tag along to Clara's house. I honestly wouldn't mind spending more time staring at Dylan's cute little butt. However, the couple gestures between the two grown adults were kind of annoying.

The only person i would share my couple gestures with is Dylan. But he was too busy trying to avoid me.

*cue heartbreak sound effect*

I found it useless to plead for Dylan's attention since i doubt that he would be sincere. So i fetched my headphones and plugged it in my phone jack.

My heart is like a stallion,
They love it more when it's broken,
Do you wanna, feel beautiful

I know i should stop with the oh so relatable songs, but it's so good that i think i might explode if i don't listen to it.

Suddenly i felt something probing my arm. I turned slightly and saw the gorgeous ginger model material Dylan just staring at me with embarassment and concern.

I widened my eyes, startled by the sudden presence of the beautiful being.

"H-hey. I'm sorry i startled you." He mumbled shyly as he reached my shoulders to ensure i was stable.

He sighed as if he was tired of dealing with my shit. I mean, who wouldn't?

"I know i've been acting like a total jerk then entire time." He said, drooping his head.

"It's just that, I'm really bad at interacting with people. Especially girls."

At that point, i was too busy picturing myself in a glimmery white dress as i walked down the isle to stand with my future husband. His hair carefully sculpted with wax, eyelashes fluttering as if he was actually wearing falsies. Oh god. I could get used to this. Dylan wore a grey suit with a light blue bow, subtly showing his figures under the clothing.

Now, that's beautiful. He just stares at me, smiling slightly hoping no one would actually realise that he was nervous. My stomach was filled with butterflies as his gaze was caught with mine.

'Ba-bailey? Did i say something wrong? I knew it. I'm such a loser. I'm sorry, i guess it's better if i go now."

Before i know it, the adorable hottie beside me starts tearing up. Well, i guess he was rambling by himself and i was too imaginative to listen. Can't blame me though.

"Woah woah. It's not that. I just.. feel that... i mean.. i was just thinking about the dishes that needs to be washed later." I interrupted his rambling as soon as i could.

Not to mention grin like a cheshire cat too.

Dylan stopped and stared at me. Worry and curiousity in his eyes. I knew he didn't believe me so i continued with my fabulous speech.

"Well yeah sure. I mean i was listening to you, but i was too worried about the dishes at home. I'm sorry i wasn't listening to you. Oh and you shouldn't feel that way about yourself. You don't know it, but you actually mean a lot to me. So don't worry."

I tried, okay.

He stopped walking. Still looking down at his shoes. (Srsly is this a trend or something?) A little huff going on and faced me. A smile came through.

A smile came through!! I made him happy! Step one; make him smile, completely. Seven more steps left to make him marry me.

With that, a conversation about bunnies went on for the rest of the trip. It was a short trip seeing that we were only going to the Clara and Dylan's home. But it was still a trip.

Hello readers, (if there even is any) i respect you so much for wanting to read this. I don't know what to say next but let me just tell you that i want to learn to play bass. It looks so cool and the sound is orgasmic. (Im sorry there isnt any other way to describe it)

I can't decide on my favourite bassist tbh. Probably Dallon. But that would make me feel as if i'm cheating on Mikey and Pete. Hmm, but they have each other anyways. Ohhhhhhhh savage.