01

2 years later

Sadness. That's all I could feel. I tried and tried so hard to forget about the pain but I just couldn't do it. It felt impossible to accomplish. Just so hard. I miss them terribly. Each day I sat on my bed crying myself to sleep because they weren't there with me. All I had were their photos and my lucky charm bracelet from my 18th birthday,when they had bought it for me.

Each day I blamed myself for my stupidity. If it weren't for me trying to rush them back home, for my selfish purpose of seeing them, then maybe just maybe they'd still be here. Sometimes I wish it was me rather than then.

I missed my father calling me his little princess, my mother cooking my favorite food and us two having a funny girl talk while my dad would try to enter my room and spy on us. I missed how my mum would chase my dad out of the room by using the you-will-sleep-in-the-couch reason and he would quickly apologize and run out of the room. I missed every little thing we would do together. I miss our walks together and those fun camping trips we'd have in every summer holiday. I just miss them so much.

Every day I would tell myself, Stand up and be strong. Stop crying. Try to live your life. But I couldn't, the tears would just build up everytime I think about them.

I hadn't even realized that tears had been pouring rapidly on my face. I quickly stood up and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushing my teeth and also washing my face so that there would be no trace of me crying. I quickly wore my work uniform.

Before I left I stopped at my mirror to see myself. The girl who stood there was definitely not me. She had dark bugs under her eyes. Her body looked completely skinny. Her hair came up to her waist but looked slightly darker. Her eye colour wasn't shiny anymore, it had already lost it sparkle, they were just dull and not bright anymore. You could almost see her bones detaching themselves from her body. She wasn't the girl you knew 2 years ago. I hated that girl. She looked like a freaking living ghost. Just walking on the surface of the Earth. I mean it did feel like she was just breathing but not living. She had already lost all her happiness, if you have no one beside you why do you need to live anymore. If only it was me, rather than them. I couldn't look at that girl anymore. I had to get away from her.

All I had to do now was work and put my Fake Personality mask on and show other people my fake smiles and act happy while inside I might be dying or I might have just already died.

I moved away from the hideous girl in the mirror, that you would actually call me and grabbed my bag heading to the café I worked in.

It had just been 10 minutes since I arrived in the T'aime Coffee Shop AKA Café.

The shop had been extra quiet today. I quickly grabbed a book and pen moving towards table 3 to take down their order.

I quickly went over to the table. Only reaching to find one handsome specie sitting on the chair and the other one seemed missing one other person. I was suppose to take down his order. So I quickly stood up straight and looked at him. He had sandy brown beautiful hair with blue sparkling eyes and he was dressed in a black suit.

He was surely a business man

I couldn't restrained myself from drooling, I quickly spoke softly.

"What would you like to order,sir? " I asked him.

He began looking at me from down to up.What the hell is this prick doing.
I coughed slightly to get his attention. He quickly looked up.

"I would like to order one cup of coffee with 2 sugars and a chocolate chip muffin, " He said looking straight at me."Oh and my partner will be here right now, so wait until you can take his order." he continued and I just nodded looking at the floor.