03

Recap:

I clearly didn't know where my mind was and before I knew it, I have already signed the contract and he already snatched  it from me.

Just as I was about to ask him what the hell happened , I heard a door open and an old female voice call.

“Castiel are you there, I'm home? ”

• • •

Holy shit!

What was happening in my life. I could be working at the café peacefully, not minding anyone's business but no I had to be stuck with this idiots and get what

FIRED!!

Before I knew it, we were already heading downstairs.

Stepping in the sitting room that I hadn't seen yet, because of these two idiots, it was clearly the most beautiful place I have ever seen. It was so clean, with white walls, a huge coffee table placed in the middle of the sitting room looking like it was shining. Everything was designed in black and white.

Beautiful

That's what it looked like.

Looking at the person, who had just called  Mr Cranky Pants aka Castiel,  looked approximately in her late 30's  but you would have thought she was in her late 20's.

She looked so beautiful with Brown shoulder length hair and blue eyes.

I could see where Castiel got his color of hair from. She looked so young.

She walked over the two men and hugged them.

She obviously hasn't seen me yet.

They continued talking until she turned to the direction I was  standing at and looked at me from up and down.

Okay, I guess she'll think I came from a cave or jung-

“And who is this young beautiful woman? ” She asked looking at Castiel.

I looked over at him, smirking.

Get that shithead!

He looked at me and his face didnt even show a bit of nervousness.

Suddenly he walked over to me and placed his hands on my small waist and pulled me closer to him.

What the hell was he doing.

He looked at his mum.

“This is my girlfrien-,” He was interrupted by my coughing. But he just ignores me.

Muttering a fake 'sorry'

Idiot.

“As I was saying mother, she is my girlfriend, Elanor. Elanor this is my mother, Julia. We have been dating for quite sometime. ” He said as if it was just normal for him.

His mother laughed like a teenage girl and walked over to me, snatching me away from Castiel and hugging me so tight that you would think she was actually getting oxygen out of me.

She finally let go when she saw me starting to struggle breathing properly.

I somehow laughed at her.

The way she hugged me.

Like as if she hasn't see her daughter for months. And she missed her so much.

To even think about it, it was like my first hug from a long time.

Eventhough I wouldn't have told her, it felt comforting to be hugged. And I liked that feeling.