04

Recap :

“You should know us because I am the next heir of The Black & White Dale Company. ” He told me.

I just stared at him, I mean I've never heard of that company name before.

I didn't move or say anything.

Benjie stared at me, like as if i was a child who had never known what ice-cream is like.

Well not like that, but you know what I mean.

His face looked so funny and I could help but giggle infront of them before trying to hide the fact that I just giggled infront of them by 'fake' coughing.

Seems like I've been 'fake' coughing since I arrived here.

Benjie started at me for a moment before smirking at me, then he laughed.

"Does my face look that funny to you, sugarplum plum?" He smirked, facing me.

I laughed again, nodding my head and pointed to his face,

"Stop being a baby! " I told him.

Which ended up making him smirk even more, if that was possible.

"If you wanted me, you should have just said it, " He winked at me.

My cheeks flushed a deep shade of red.

I looked down, too embarrassed to stare at him.

What the hell is happening?

I hadn't even realized that Castiel was still here and he hadn't disappeared yet.

Wish I had magic to do that right now.

He was busy standing there and watching us, I thought maybe he could have laughed when Benjie had said that but no, he just stood there not a single flicker of emotion was etched in his blank expression.

"Stop with the nonsense, " he said. "We should start discussing about the contract. "

Wow this guy really has issues

I just stared at him and kept quiet.

"So I'll start with the information you need to know, as I said before I'm the next heir to our company, but my parents don't think they should pass the company to me, since I don't have a serious relationship. They want with this company to continue with the next generations and to be passed down to my son, and so on. They want to see that I will have someone with me and that I'm not messing around anymore. I'm sure you saw how my mother welcomed you. Now that I'm sure you understand, I want you to get this straight, no one should know about this contract. The only people who know is Benjie, " He pointed to Benjie who was now sitting on one of the beautiful designed chairs, and when he heard his name, he looked at me and waved. "Me and you. " He pointed to us.

I understood him but what I don't understand is why he picked me out of all the other girls he could have chosen.

"I don't understand why you picked me, I'm sure their are so many other girls, that you could have chosen. I don't get why you picked me? " I said looking at him.

Benjie stood up and walked towards us.

"That's where you come in sugarplum plum, you aren't like the rest of the girls who can't wait to pin him down and attack him with their fake nails and caked up faces. We need someone who won't be too desperate and clingy. And we need to make his parents believe that you both are in a serious relationship otherwise if it was someone else, our lie would have gotten out. " Benjie explained.