morning air

Sparling's pov

I checked my watch. 

Not that i was waiting for anybody, i just didnt want to be alone.

I never wanted to be alone, unfortunantly my life didn't pan out like that.

I had around eight hours until my set, so I stood up and walked out of my bus and into the brisk morning air. 

My newly styled blue and black hair cascaded onto my plain black t shirt, that hung loosley around me,

I looked at my blue-skinny jeans and stopped dead in my tracks.

I lifted my right leg off of the ground, and gripped the inside of my thigh

A burning hatred bloomed inside of me like a posionous flower.

A single tear fell out of my eye before I covered my face, and ran back into the bus as quietly as possible, trying not to awaked all the sleeping beautys that I loved so dearly.

I grabbed my purse and again ran out the door, for only I knew what that purse held.

I stumbled out of thew venue where we where set to play today 

My vision blurred and my feet stumbled 

I hugged my arms around myself trying to block out the cold. 

Eventually, I stumbled into a Cafe, not bothering to read the sign. 

Probably, I looked really hungover. 

My feet wouldnt stay one in front of the other and my head pounded. 

I sat down at a table in the corner. 

concealed by darkness of the morning I did nothing but sit and observe.

The cafe was untouched, hidden by the lack of sunrise. 

I slumped comfortably into my chair. 

Shockingly, the bell signaling the entry of someone into the Cafe arose.

He ( hehe vaugness) walked over to the oppisite corner of the Cafe, and set his phone down then went to the counter.

He placed his order, received it, and sat back down.

He picked up his phone, and placed his head down, shielding his vision from the world.

I grabbed my purse and went to sit next to him.

He lifted his head, his eyes grew wide and dialated.

"hello Alan "