First come, first hurt; chapter nine

Kai' s point of view

I slung my guitar over my shoulder.

"Two minute warning!!" Our manager Christian said

I strummed and tuned my guitar, Ari soon joining in.

Sparling came up behind us, picking to our tune.

She hummed the song to herself.

Aston tapped his drumsticks against the wall, and Carter did strange short yells and lip trills.

Our opening song started up.

Eye of the tiger played, choice of Ashton, that cheeky bastard

Ashton walked on with his drum sticks, followed by Ari, Kai, me, then carter.

The crowd exploded

Ashton played the opening notes on the drums.

Then the guitars kicked in, followed by the bass.

Then Carter. Damn that boy could control a stage.

He stood on amps and screamed, and parted the crowds "Come on I know you can do it! Wider! WIDER!" He screamed " alright now NO ONE moves until I say so."

I looked over at Sparling who was looking down and smiling to herself, nodding her head as she held out the same note for Carter's need for dramatic effect.

"Alright here we GOOO" the crowd merged.

The verse finished.

The chorus was in session and surprisingly enough, the crowd was yelling it back at us.

The audience was probably two thousand people, this was breathtaking.

We finally closed. "We, are burning red... Check out or tour dates, thanks for making it out"

The lights went out and we walked off stage beaming.

"That was sick" I said.

"Yeah "everyone else murmured in agreement.

We were all sweating our asses off.

"Ha I get first shower!" Sparling yelled and sprinted for the tour bus, which had very restricted water.

I chased after her and we got to the tour bus and I caught her hips and picked her up.

She screamed and I threw her on to the tour bus and she burst out laughing stumbled to her feet, and ran to the shower, slamming and locking the door before I could do anything.

The sound of running water bursted through the empty tour bus, and I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed myself a water bottle and a monster.

I stepped outside of the tour bus. And opened the water bottle.

I slid my shirt off (now imagine a muscular guitarist ya know, toned tattoos blah curly hair yeah)

I took my hat off and shook out my mess of curly hair.

I took the water and dumped it all over, then of course, since this was warped tour used baby wipes, and Sparling got the proper shower.

It was alright though. I went back inside, changed my shorts, and put on a new clean shirt.

Soon enough I opened my monster and sat down on the couch.

The guys walked in soon after that.

"Who's ready to get rid of a hangover?!" Ari yelled

We all cheered then winced at the noise, it had been different in stage though, the adrenaline was to high to worry about the stupid headache.