its just a hangover

Alan's pov

She walked out if the bathroom looking...relieved.

don't take that wrong but like stress was lifted off her shoulders.

she swiped at her hair and sat down again.

"do you want another drink?"

She looked at me with longing, but opposingly shook her head.

"So, about that date tonight, can we do it on my tour bus instead of yours? Last night was drunk Tuesday, and the band and I are moderately hung over. it's film time Wednesday after the show."

I nodded.

"What time, and are you sure your band won't mind you intruding on movie night?"

"nah" I responded "we literally do it every Wednesday, just like we get drunk, at least altogether, on Tuesday. it's literally no big deal."

Kai's pov

I was so excited for tonight.

I had never been one for big scenes.

it had always been a dream of mine to love someone so much, that you could just bask in their presence and only think about them,.And how happy they made you feel.

After years and years of thinking love was impossible, it happened.

But heartbreak could be just be as powerful.

Honestly, It was Hell knowing that Sparling would forever see me as a band mate, and a best freind.

None of it mattered though when I was holding her on hung over/ film time Wednesday it was as if everything was on silent and the world was calm.

Pain was kept away.

all was well, and I was ok.

I took of my Monster snapback of and hurriedly leaned and shook lit my dirty blonde curly hair, only to replace the snap back onto my head and walk into the room with the t.v.

The show was going to be crazy. today, but I just couldn't wait for it to be over.

Oh my god I refound my inspiration. I posted a new chapter I'm sorry it took so ling and I'm sorry it is so short but don't worry I have the next to planned

stay beautiful

xoxox

sutton