11

noun trust

-- firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

***

I'm back again with Dahyun. We're good now. But, she wants us to pretend that we still fighting. Can I do it? I can do it as long as Dahyun is by my side. She also promise to not believe them without any evidence. So now, I need to get the first place to break Yoonhyung. So, I studied more than I used to. Dahyun always cheer me up.

Now, it's midnight and I'm still making some revision. Suddenly, my phone rings. I check it to find it is Dahyun calling me. I pick it up. "Hello~~" I say. "Mingyu yaa!! Cheer up baby~ cheer up baby~ jom do himeul nae...." she sings. I chuckle. So cute. "Yaa...gomawo." I say. "Mingyu yaa...don't be too hard on yourself. I know you want to knock Yoonhyung down but, don't force yourself. If you really have a will and you are so genuine to it, it will happen like miracle." She says.

I smile even though she can't see me. "Arasso...gomawo. Now you need to sleep it already late." I say. She humps in reply and about to hung up but I call her. "Dahyun aa.. saranghae." I say and hung up. She must be in shock. I chuckle and continue my revision. That's my first time saying it to her. I'm so sure.

I yawn. It's already my fifth time. I guess, I have to go to bed. Over doing it also not good. Sleeping won't harm me. I switch off the lamp and go to bed.

*****
The next morning, I have to go to school, but my head feel so heavy. I can't see anything, it is too much light and it's hurt not just my eyes but also my head. I feel dizzy. I can't hold it. What should I do? I can't do anything. I can't even move. The pain killing my head.

"Mingyu yaa, are you not going to school?" It's my mom. She entered my room and went close to me on my bed. "Mingyu yaa.." She called me. But I couldn't answer. "Mingyu?" She called me again. Then, I could a pressure on my head. My mom put her hand on my head. "Mingyu yaa.. You are sick. You better go to the clinic. I'm not going to work and you're not going to school. We go to the clinic." My mom said, I know and I could feel how worried she was.

I wanted to tell Dahyun but, I'm so weak to move. My mom picked me up and she slowly made me walked. The headache comes again. Make me wanted to faint. "Mingyu yaa...I think we should called your dad." My mom said. I'm too tired to answer so just let her do what she wants. Plus, it has been a long time my mom and dad cared about me. As I'm growing, I'm alone.

I sat on the couch and my mom make a phone call to my dad. I sighed. Feel very tired. Feel so dizzy. Will it take a long time? I seriously need a rest. "Come on dear, your dad will be at the hospital." My mom said and brought me to the car. Then, she drove away the car.

I looked out the window with so much pain. I saw, I just saw.... Dahyun. My pretty, cutie Dahyun. I'm sorry Dahyun. I'm sorry I can't come. In sorry for being sick. I'm sorry for making you worried. I don't know how to face Dahyun. Being so weak in front of her. I closed my eyes. Try to hold the pain and buried it inside of my heart.

"Mingyu yaa...is it so hurt?" My mom asked with still focusing on the road. "Aniyo." I replied with a scrunched voice. "Hold a little while. We're near." She said. I lifted my leg up and hugged my knee. I'm already like a ball. Rounded up myself.

"My baby Mingyu." My mom said. I suddenly felt so cold and I'm shivering. The only thing I had in my mine is my beloved girl.

Dahyun.

Dahyun.

Dahyun.

Dahyun.

Dahyun.

--------
KIM DAHYUN

Mingyu didn't come today. That's weird. He never wanted to miss any subject. Is he.... SICK!? No way!! Because of over studying? No no no... But, if not? What?

"Kim Dahyun.." Someone called me. I turned just to meet with Yoonhyung eyes. I crossed my arm on my chest. "What?" I asked. He cleared his throat. He scratched the back of his neck. "Why is it so hard to tell you?" He said. I rolled my eyes. "What?" I asked.

"Do you know why....why Mingyu isn't coming today?" He started. I shook my head. I'm so bored to listen to him. I'm not going to fall for his trick again. I 100% trust my Mingyu. "It's because, he is out with Na Young now." He said. I chuckled. "After Somi, you used Na Young? Guess what? I'm not believe in you." I said and turned to go out from the school.

He chuckled. "You may not trust me. But, both of them aren't coming today and look, there's evidence." He said. I rolled my eyes and ignored. It's totally unbelievable. Why do they, Mingyu and Na Young need to meet during school time and when did he get to take the pictures of them? Everything already being planned but the timing is not good. Think they were clever but not.

A/N
I'm sorry, I don't know why with my phone. The battery keep on finish to fast. I just write a few words and suddenly it off by itself. Then, I can't even save the story. I think my phone is broken. So, it took me a long time. So sorry for the inconvenience. And I know thus part is short so, just enjoy the story and guess who's up? I. O. I Na Young. She has been catching my attention lately. Have a nice day.