Plans

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any character recognized from an HP Book. I write stories based on those characters strictly for enjoyment and make no money from them.

Chapter 12

*** Evening June 11th ***

"Where are we going to sleep tonight?" Harry asked as he looked up at Hermione. They had remained in the Room of Requirements when Luna and Neville had left after another dinner together. Currently, Hermione was sitting on the sofa, studying Arthimancy. Her book was magically propped on the arm of the sofa, while Harry had his head in her lap. As she read the text of her book, she absent mindedly was running her fingers gently through the unruly locks of Harry's hair.

"What...oh?" She replied as she looked down into Harry's emerald eyes. She sighed. "As much as I want to sleep with you, I think we need to be in the dorms. Even with Neville covering for you, we can't keep staying in here every evening," She smiled as Harry attempted his best puppy dog eyes. "But I still have a bit of studying to do."

"True," Harry agreed. The fell back into silence again for a few minutes until Harry saw the time on Hermione's watch as her wrist made a another path across his face as her fingers worked their magic through his hair. "One week from right now and it will be almost time to go to the Ministry."

That caused Hermione to look at her watch also. She closed her book and looked back down at Harry. "Nervous?" She asked though she knew he was.

"I keep seeing you getting hit by Dolohov last time," Harry admitted. "If anything were to happen to you..."

Hermione could see the concern in his eyes. "Not this time love. I'm not the same girl who was there last time," She smiled. "They'll never know what hit them. Dolohov, Lestrange...all of them. We'll never have to fight them again."

The two of them stared into each other's eyes for a several seconds, both thinking of that night two years ago. "I should have listened to you," Harry admitted finally. "We should never have been there..."

"And I should have listened to you earlier in the year about Snape. I believed in Dumbledore too much I guess," Hermione replied. "If only we'd had this then," They both knew she meant their soul bond.

They both started thinking of the years that had gone by, of all the things that might have been different, finally Harry shook his head. "Let's not regret it now, let's just make it right. I just want to kick the Death Eaters' butts next week and then spend time with you."

"I want that too," Hermione replied. "But when are we going to be together this summer?" She asked. "Are you going to go to the Dursleys?"

"The Dursley's can rot in hell for all I care," Harry grumbled. "But I'll wait to see what Dumbledore says."

"If he tries to force you to go?"

"What do you think he'd do if every time I get put back there, I end right back up at Grimmauld place again within a day?" Harry asked. "I know how to apparate. Only Mad-Eye can see through my cloak, so just have to wait until he isn't there…"

"I might enjoy the show," Hermione replied with a smile as she thought of Dumbledore's reaction to Harry walking through the front door of Twelve Grimmauld again and again. "As long as they don't realize we can talk in our minds, we can really have fun with him. If he tries to force you stay there magically I'll take it to the Ministry especially if we have Fudge on our side then."

Harry smiled at his wife. "I want you to spend time with your parents," He said. "It's been almost two years since you spent any real time there and even then it wasn't a lot," Harry frowned. That had been this summer, the summer right after his fifth year. Hermione had made it to the Burrow before he had and it had been his shortest time ever at Privet Drive. "Whose idea was it for you to come to the Burrow?"