Chapter 5

" What is going on here?" I come to Annie's room to see Miranda there too. Not positive things might have been told between them..

"We greeted each other, don't worry," Miranda tries to calm my thoughts.

Annie nods, giving her fakest smile.

"You won't come here again. It's Annie's room now." I tell Miranda, in a warning tone.

"Look what you've done," Miranda refers to Annie and exits with a " I'm hopeless you've damaged me and my relationship" look.  She's an amazing actress.

"How are you?" I ask Annie, as she sits on the bed.

"I'm better I think... I still believe that I should leave though.."

"N-"

"Niall," she interrupts me, " Thank you so much for everything" she says and hugs me.

After having a conversation about tge house and the large rooms, the heating that she hadn't got even in her house back to her country, her refusing to tell me what she and Miranda talked about, I wish her sweet dreams and go to sleep.

I won't sleep beside Miranda, I never did. Although she tried so many times to make me drunk so I would sleep with her, she failed. Tomorrow she's leaving finally.

****

"Goodbye," I tell Miranda.

"I'll be back soon," she's really testing my nerves.

"Okay," I close the door.

Finally she left.

Even if it's only one or less than a week, it's great. Since managment made up our relationship, we never split up. Today is the first time and I feel free.

"Hey," I hear Annie's soft angelic voice.

" Morning," I say smiling at her. She's so beautiful when she's freshly woken up.

"What about Miranda?" she asks me and points to the door.

"She left for a week. She's going to Australia," I inform her as we sit on the couch.

"Do you want some coffee or cornflakes?" I give her options.

"Umm, cornflakes." she replies, smiling playfully.

I stand up and go to the kitchen. I take two bowls and fill them with cornflakes and milk.  I take two spoons and bring our breakfast to the living room, putting the bowls on the small table -the one which is in front of the t.v.-. 

"Thanks Niall," she smiles, her beautiful eyes locked on mine.

"You're welcome," I say, sitting next to her and start to eat my cornflakes.

" I mean, thank you for everything..." Annie adds, some minutes later.

"Everyone would do the same as me," I reply.

"No, they wouldn't." she disagrees and her smile seems to fade away.She puts her bowl on the table.

"Why are you saying that?" I ask.

"Because it's true..They aren't all like you..I mean..You're so kind, so friendly, so important , so unlike everyone.." she says and our faces are closer than ever. I can feel her breath, puffing directly to my lips.

"Really?" I'm a bit surprised with her words. " Nobody has said it before.." I say, giving a weak smile, not a real one but I don't know how it appeared.

Seriously no one has been so..so "opened" to me..No one except my family I guess..

She blushes and can't find words.