Chapter 23

Annie's POV

"Love you," Niall kisses my forehead and lays beside me, on the little space of bed that is left. My hands are hugging his shirtless upper body and my fingers are making some imaginary circles on his uncovered, soft as a baby's skin. His head is just above mine and I can feel his breath and his eyes on me and then my small fingers. I smile at him, placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"I love you so much more and you know it," I say and he chuckles.

"I thought this was my line in the script," he smirks,  laughing and squeezing me on him.

"Oops forgot it," I wink and he laughs more. Making Niall laugh is the simplest yet most unique and precious thing in the world.

We kept being there, hugged to each others bodies and thinking, not sharing a word.

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch at the living room for the night," Niall breaks the silence and simultaneously means that I'll sleep on his bed.

"Niall," I complain and he stops me by placing a kiss on my nose. It won't be my fault if I lock him here, because he's being too freaking adorable and I can't handle it.

"Damn you," I tell him and he chuckles, standing up and putting his panties on. His phone is buzzing, the tremor being constant and I can tell it's not just a message, but someone's calling him. He looks at me and then gets it on his hand, perhaps pressing the decline button.

"Who was it?" I ask of him, getting dressed.

"Unknown number," he replies and informs me that he's going to take a quick shower.

Niall's POV

They can't leave us alone. What the hell do they want from us again? I need to do what I have to and this will be soon. Really soon.

They're calling again and if I want to make them shut up and never call again, then I should pick it up.

"What? " I immediately get to the point.

"You were supposed to go there with Miranda." Courtney from the management team speaks.

"Sure," I ironically respond.

"How did it happen? Why are you with Tate again? After everything, you are still stuck on her. People think-"

"First of all, I don't give a shit about what people think. Secondly, you are really good at pretending. Congratulations." I interrupt her, the last phrase comes out in a mocking tone.

"What do you mean?" she panicks.

"You'll see." I answer, hunging up.

After taking my shower and dressing up in shorts and a simple white T-shirt, casual clothing, I go back to my old bedroom to see Annie sitting on the bed, talking on the phone. So, I get the chance to take my dad's laptop at the living room and sign in Twitter to publish the truth .

"Hey guys. I just wanted to tell ya all that annie is innocent, has nothing t do with those sick scenarios." I just tweeted.

The interactions are going insane now and I read some of them.

"You belong to Miranda." someone says. What the heck, I'm not an object! I belong to nobody, I'm not a pet and more accurately, I'm a human and I have my rights. I'm free and I can leave whenever I want, I'm not bought by no one. People needs to consider it.

"who's making those rumors then" a fan asks. I'm going to reply to this.

"Management." I answer and everyone's literally freaking out. I'm top one at the worldwide trends of Twitter and then, ten minutes later,  there are five trends of this category about our management.