It's been a week since Yoongi was discharged from the military. He's been spending his time wisely, trying to do a bit of relaxing knowing that time is very precious.

He was now on his way to the flower shop, to pick up an order for his friend, Namjoon.
Namjoon was finally going to propose to the love of his life and Yoongi was the one assigned to fetch the flowers for the proposal.

He parks his car just in front of the shop, he gets out of it and quickly enters the shop.
As he enters the smell of the flowers hit his nose, all the different scents. His eyes look around and see all the different varieties of flowers, in different sizes, shapes and colors.
He was so amazed at how pretty they all were he didn't notice the gaze that was looking at him.
He turns around as hears a cough and sees a guy smiling at him who is clearly in awe of the beauty.

"Hello, how may I help you on this fine day?" The man with the orange hair says, giving him a bright smile.

"Oh, um yeah. My friend, his name is Kim Namjoon, he asked me to pick up the flowers that he ordered.." He trailed off somewhat awkwardly as he was a bit embarrassed getting caught in his admiration.

"Oh yes, we have it right at the back. Let me just go get them." He says then proceeds to do so.

Yoongi waits for a few minutes, just casually looking around and at the door the guy went through.

"Here you go, a beautiful assortment of tulips ordered by Kim Namjoon-ssi." The guy exclaims coming out from the back, holding the arranged flowers with yet again a bright smile.
'This guy sure smiles a lot' yoongi thinks to himself then proceeds to pay for the bouquet.
He takes the flowers and thanks the man, he gives yoongi an even brighter smile than before and saying it was a pleasure.

Yoongi is getting into his car when he sees that the man from the shop seems to have went out of his way to go out and wave to him and say "Come back again soon!" with another bright smile, Yoongi doesn't really mind it but he also gives a small wave and a nod so he doesn't seem rude and then drives off to his next destination.