They were now nearing Jeongguk's house when he said something, "Hyung.."

Yoongi quirked his eyebrow and hummed questionably.

"Can you actually believe that Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung are getting married soon?" The younger says in somewhat disbelief.

"Well yes, that's why we actually went to that flower shop." The older man states the obvious, as if saying 'duh'.

"Yeah, yeah, i know but can you believe. Like just remember when we weren't sure if they were actually going to last because you know how our work is.. But now, here they are. We're arranging their wedding." The younger replies exclaiming the last part then looking at the man driving with his wide smile. "I'm so happy for them."

"I am too, kid." Yoongi tells him as the corners of his lips slightly move up with his eyes still focused on the road ahead.

"When do you think we'll get something like that, hyung" Jeongguk asks abstractedly, not really asking for an answer as he gets out of the car and into his apartment not before he waves goodbye to the older of course.

Yoongi finds himself in this position once again.

His mind wandering off with the noise of the television in the background and a plate of his dinner infront of him, he's thinking back to the events that happen earlier, also about what his younger friend told him earlier before the guy left the car.

When will they get something like that, Will they ever? Will he even ever?

He brushes the feeling off as he did before and focuses back onto his food while watching whatever shit the tv had to offer.

• • •
let's support our taehyung's
acting debut. 화랑 화이팅!!