second part is a flashback, enjoy x
• • •

Yoongi was an awkward kid, he was an only child, he didn't really have much friends because he didn't like to approach anyone first, He didn't like talking much either, He didn't like to go out of his comfort zone, He didn't like anyone invading his personal space, He didn't like going out or doing much unnecessary activities. So people deemed him boring.
Aside from being awkward he has this cold and indifferent aura about him that people don't really like, actually rather than like they were quite intimidated by him.

He and his father were much alike, His father was a soldier himself (a second lieutenant actually) and he also had the same aura. His father was strict, he showed how much he cared in such different ways but Yoongi knew how much his father loved his mother and him. His mother was a noble housewife, caring, very warm and she never ceases to show Yoongi how much she loves him. They were a small family, they weren't exactly wealthy but they got everything they needed.

Yoongi didn't really have any ambitions while growing up, though he was interested in a bit of music production when he was in his teenage years but he thought it wasn't exactly a practical career choice.
Having the lack of ambition, Yoongi thought 'why not just follow my father's footsteps', and so that's how he got into his current occupation and in fact he was one of the bests in his field of work.

"At twenty-hundred hours we will enter the building, and proceed to do the plan. I assumed that you have all been briefed by your superior." The man says looking at the soldiers in front of him, they all nod simultaneously and upon that they were dismissed.

You see, they were about to rescue a senator's daughter. Some enemies of the senator had kidnapped her and she'd only managed to be retrieved in replacement of a significant amount of money, Which the senator could provide but he isn't really guaranteed if his daughter would actually come out unharmed or alive. So he came for help, and here they are now.

It was around twenty-hundred hours as of this moment, just a few hours before they risk their lives to save someone else's, but isn't that what being a soldier is all about; helping and protecting your beloved country and it's citizens.
All the men are preparing everything they need; their equipment and themselves included.

。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・
filler chapter, just some
background about yoongs.
i just actually wanted to update lol
i'll do better next time, promise
should i do hoseok's next
or something else ???
i'd love to hear some feedback btw
anyway, hope y'all enjoyed :)