It was around four in the afternoon, Yoongi just entered the café he and his friends decided to meet at. He was a bit early so they weren't there yet, he scanned his eyes through the shop and sees that there aren't many people. (which he liked because he doesn't like crowded and noisy places)

He waits for a few more minutes before he sees Namjoon and Seokjin followed by Jeongguk go through the shop's door.

"About time you guys get here." He says nonchalantly.

"Seokjin was taking too long plus we needed to pick up this kid too." Namjoon says as he points to Jeongguk.

"Yah, hyung!" Jeongguk says in protest as to being called a kid.

They all laugh at this and then decide go and order.

"So," Yoongi starts after they claimed their orders and got back to their table. "What did you guys want to talk about?" He says, looking at the couple.

"Well, we decided we wanted to do the wedding soon because you know time is very precious." Namjoon tells him.
"And we were wondering if you'd be willing to help us a bit since we are rushing it until you know.." The tall man trails off.

Yoongi knows exactly what he is talking about, they all do. And with that he nods in agreement.

"When will it be?" The shorter says.

"We were thinking about two weeks time, maybe three if we can't pull it off by two." Seokjin replies.

"Okay then. What do you need me to do?"

"Well, how about you deal with the flowers?"

"Flowers?"

"Yeah and you can take Jeongguk with you. I guess you to can handle that, right?"

"I'm sure we can, hyung." Jeongguk says putting an arm over the shorter man's shoulders.

"Yeah, okay. We'll handle that."

• • •
hello, sorry it took awhile.
this is a filler. im trying but im stuck lol
i'll try to do better next time, promise.
hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading. x