Dark Dreams- Ashton Irwin Dark

"Bo, I've gotta pee!" I spoke above the loud, pumping music.

"Have fun!" she replied, humor threaded in her voice, as always. I headed left and right down the halls of the club I was at. Not completely sober, but not off my head drunk, I was longing to go home. "Damn! Sorry..." I had walked into a drunk guy. not one of my priorities, really. "It's fine." he said, clearly sober- at least from what I could hear- not much. "Oh...but really I'm-" my throat was blocked with shock. I was caught off guard; it was Ashton, Irwin.

Ashton was the town bad boy. someone  I steer clear of.- at least, as much as I can. His tanned, strong frame was smothered in tattoos. Neck downwards, from what I could conclude. "Hmm?" his eyebrow was raised, causing me to blush a crimson red. I had been staring for a minute or so now. "No, nothing...at all.' fear was evident in my voice, now small. I began walking away, but  I could feel eyes burning in my back.

I laced through the people crowding the halls, yet I knew he was hot on my heels.

'What does he want from me?'

'Have I done something wrong?'

Questions of true terror clouded my mind.

"You know, it's not very polite to leave without saying goodbye?" His voice dripping with sarcasm.

I think...!

=========================

Bonjourno. This is my first story part thing, and I hope I've done it alright. Its late and I suck so. Ugh foxes howling oh no I'll have to stay up and read fanfic. Byeeeeee! xo -Riley da gr8