Dark Dreams- part two

"Yes. I'm... quite aware." I was very cheeky, naturally. Apparently, he was too.  We were now at the exit of the club / bar. "Well then," he was short for a reply, "why not use your knowledge?" he continued. I had no reply. Even before I could talk, I was whipped off my feet and forced onto someone's build. Terror flooded my veins- this was no accident, not at all- I was being taken, and Ashton had only just caught on! Help!!

This is no ordinary thing to happen to me, Rebecca Lavatchi; not at all. I could see dim lights being made dimmer and dimmer as I was carried upon a strangers shoulder!

Ashton was running, and running behind the man, close to him. The rush hit me like a slap to the face- hard! What's even happening! is this a fanfiction? His footsteps were heavy upon the  foresty floor and I panicked., bad.

Picture this: Hanging out with your best mates, then suddenly, they all drop dead. on the floor, not pulse, no explanation, no understanding: just terror and mystery.

He stopped carrying me and twisted and turned, pulling me around upon his frame like a rag doll: I am NO toy! I took my chance as he threw me to the ground, again, like a doll. I picked up a random, medium stone, and lunged it across the 'forest'. "Gugh.." he grunted, clearly unaware there was, in fact, no one coming to witness what could've happened...