Dark dreams- part 14

well, long time no write! I've been crazily busy! but guess what, 1k's what!! you guys are the best!! xx I LOVE YOU AND YOU IS BOOTEHFULL, KAII?

==========*==========*=======

"I can't even do this, I can't even look you in the eye without thinking of all the MAD things you did," I murmured.

"You MURDERED my soul! I HATE YOU! Words can't even describe it,"

This man was hatred. I'm sure if you looked up 'nightmare' his name would be written.

Written.

Some reason, in the back of my mind something clicked making me completely forget the world.

completely forget my grave danger situation,

I'm already mentally dead. I'm already mal- nourished, thirsty and broken: what more can he do??

But then, bitter, worst case situation Rebecca came back.

"You could kill me," I said aloud.

"What?" he asked, just as perplexed as myself.

"Kill me! nothing more to it. I suppose I wouldn't be upset, wait YOU BA-"

"Stop screaming! Or that idea of yours will become a plan!" a voice hollered from beside / outside the cage.

I had a very small range view, so I couldn't see the face behind the voice.

But then,

he stepped out..

I knew this face.

I knew him from the bus! He was the one who took caught me!

"Aha! Silent? Why? Don't be afr- actually, do be afraid," he chortled as if kidnap was hilarious.

My throat remained dry, though.

"I- I.." I rattled my chains awkwardly. "Hi.."

Hi?! What in the hell would you say that for?

It's as if your stupid!

"It speaks! Ahahha," more laughs and giggles escaped his (bloodthirsty) lips.

Clyde stepped into the light..

His face!

It surprised me, really. It is him. Hatred, years of hatred, has been confirmed.

_____________________________

Hiiii! Omfg you guys are gonna hate me? I Forgot to say I was leaving!

Basically I had to leave in France for six months!! I'm so sorry!! I will update like hell okay!! I hope you're all still there!! x

LOVE U XX